HCL Off Campus Jobs 2023 for Freshers as Senior Analyst in Chennai.
HCL Off Campus Jobs 2023 | HCL hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
HCL is hiring candidates as Senior Analyst. The company announces a recruitment drive in Chennai, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
HCL First Careers is an assured job training program that is aimed at new college graduates who are looking for the right first step for their global career in technology and IT Services. The program trains you with the practical skills needed to be successful in your first job.
HCL Website:Check Here
HCL wikipedia:Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
HCL Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: HCL
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HCL
Degree Needed: B Tech
Experience: 0-2.5 Years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2022/2023
Job Expires: 28-Feb-2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
Must Read: 500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal & external staff via telephone, email or chat.
- Able to recognize situational trends and call team and management attention to them 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems for software/hardware, such as BlackBerrys, IPAD, Laptops, PCs and Printers Troubleshoot basic network and VPN issues Escalate unresolved calls to next level Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system Take ownership of user problems and
- follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles Basic knowledge and
- troubleshooting skills for MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) Provide supporting stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends Generating support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide input for staff training as required Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, creating Distribution Lists, etc.
- Blackberry and Smart Phone account management and provision Flexibility to work in a 24×7 work environment.
- Graduation/Btech with 1 year of minimum IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience requiredo 12 months for L1o 24 months for L2 An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential MCP/N+/A+ certification would be desirable Skills
- Required Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquettes Excellent organizational skills Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Strong knowledge of operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS, Microsoft outlook, Internet issue, Slow performance.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service No shift constraints or relocation constraints
- (1.) Contributes to special assignments to increase the maturity of the CoE, e.g. budgeting tool design
- (2.) To analyze and prepare the data cuts as per review requirements
- (3.) To contribute research and data gathering as and when, e.g. opening an operations in new geos
- (4.) To put together data and slides from different sources for the whole function review with senior management
- (5.) To understand the requirements of the customer from the process and application (HCL employees, managers, HR).
- (6.) To update information and run validation to keep it current, e.g. PMS
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
HCL recruitment process
- Written test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
HCL Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
HCL Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
Must Read: InfyTQ Exam Questions: 100+ Coding and Programming Questions
HCL Software Engineer Salary?
The average salary is ₹4,01,958 per year in HCL for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in HCL can range from ₹ 2.5 Lakhs to ₹ 4.1 Lakhs per year.
How to apply for HCL Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the HCL Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Hexaware Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|PwC Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Capgemini Off Campus jobs 2023
|Cognizant Off Campus jobs 2023
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|IBM Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|HCL Off Campus jobs 2023
|Mindtree Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|