Tata Steel Off Campus Jobs 2023 Freshers for Aspiring Engineers Program Across India.
Tata Steel Off Campus Jobs 2023 | Tata Steel hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Tata Steel is hiring candidates for Aspiring Engineers Program. The company announces a recruitment drive Across India.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
About Tata Steel:
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur and headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group.
Formerly known as Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited (TISCO), Tata Steel is among the top steel producing companies in the world with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically-diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world.
The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US$19.7 billion in the financial year ending 31 March 2020. It is the second largest steel company in India (measured by domestic production) with an annual capacity of 13 million tonnes after Steel Authority of India Ltd.
Tata Steel Website: Check Here
Tata Steel Wikipedia: Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
Tata Steel Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Tata Steel
Job Position: Aspiring Engineers Program
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg)
Passout Batch: 2022/2023
Position: Full Time
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics) Mechanical
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geo Informatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Sc in the following discipline:
Must Read: 500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2023.
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000 – per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
Tata Steel recruitment process
- Online Written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Tata Steel Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Tata Steel Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How to apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
|HCL Off Campus jobs 2023
|Cognizant Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Amdocs Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Synopsys Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Epam Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Autodesk Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Siemens Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now