Wipro Off Campus Jobs 2023 for Freshers as Work Integrated Learning Program Pan India.
Wipro Off Campus Jobs 2023 | Wipro hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Wipro is hiring candidates as Work Integrated Learning Program. The company announces a recruitment drive Pan India.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees
Wipro Website:Check Here
Wipro Wikipedia:Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
Wipro Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Wipro
Designation: Work Integrated Learning Program
Job Location: Pan India
Salary: INR 15,488.00 per Month
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro
Degree Needed: BCA, BSc
Experience: 0- 2 years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2021, 2022, 2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Wipro Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
Must Read: 500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
2021, 2022, 2023
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
- Candidate should be 18 years or above at the time of registration
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
Wipro recruitment process
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Wipro Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
Wipro Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
Where is Wipro located?
Wipro’s headquarters is in Bangalore, India and it has operations across North America, Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia.
What is the address of the registered office of Wipro?
Wipro’s registered office is located at Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore 560 035.
When does Wipro’s financial year end?
Wipro Limited’s financial year ends on March 31.
Who is Wipro’s auditor?
Statutory auditors – Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP
The Salary for Software Engineer in range from ₹4,95,932 per year
|Capgemini Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Mphasis Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|ElectricPe Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Infosys Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Siemens Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|IBM Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|TCS NextStep Registration 2023||Apply here|
|TCS Research Internship Program 2023||Apply here|
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|