Wipro WILP Hiring FY 2021: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides innovation-led strategy, information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Wipro WILP Hiring FY 2021 – Information Details
|Company Name||Wipro India|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021):
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing: 2021 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics.
Other Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive For 2021 Batch:
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Wipro WILP Hiring FY 2021
Period : (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 14th February 2021
- Online assessment dates will be informed via mail later
Apply Link for Wipro WILP Hiring FY 2021: Apply here
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test For 2021 Batch||Apply here|
|L&T Infotech Recruitment||Apply here|
|Cognizant Recruitment||Apply here|
|Google Recruitment for Freshers/ Experienced
|VMware Openings Recruitment
|Solugenix Hiring 2021
|Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive||Apply here|
|DCB Bank Recruitment 2021||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|