Wipro Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Developer in Bengaluru, Pune.
Wipro Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Wipro hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Wipro is hiring candidates as Developer. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bengaluru, Pune, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees
Wipro Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Bengaluru, Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro
Degree Needed: B.E./B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
The purpose of this role is to design, test and maintain softwareprograms for operating systems or applications which needs to bedeployed at a client end and ensure its meet 100% quality assuranceparameters
- Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design ofthe product/ software
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs,studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software developmentlife cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problemstatement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impactavailability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasibledesign
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information onsoftware capabilities
- Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ moduledevelopment
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis,problem definition, requirements, software development and proposedsoftware
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, andexecuting these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation ofnew systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications,activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation andreports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progressand documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from theclient for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and ontime delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remaincurrent on best practices, learn new programming languages, and betterassist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardwareinterfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation,flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal wayfor proper understanding of software from client proposal toimplementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
Functional Competencies/ Skill
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools andsystems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Clientorganization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programminglanguages, tools, quality management standards and processes – Expert
Wipro recruitment process
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Wipro Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
Wipro Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
What does Wipro do?
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
When was Wipro incorporated?
Wipro Limited was incorporated on December 29, 1945, as Western India Vegetable Products Limited under the Indian Companies Act, VII of 1913. The company began business as a vegetable oil manufacturer in 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra, India and later expanded into manufacturing soaps and other consumer care products. During the late 1970s and early 1980s, Wipro further expanded into the IT industry in India.
It began selling personal computers in India in 1985. In the 1990s, Wipro leveraged its hardware expertise and also began offering our clients software services. Wipro is one of the pioneers of the Global Delivery Model.
Where is Wipro located?
Wipro’s headquarters is in Bangalore, India and it has operations across North America, Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia.
What is the address of the registered office of Wipro?
Wipro’s registered office is located at Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore 560 035, and the telephone number of our registered office is +91-80-2844-0011.
When does Wipro’s financial year end?
Wipro Limited’s financial year ends on March 31.
Who is Wipro’s auditor?
Statutory auditors – Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP
The Salary for Software Engineer in range from ₹4,95,932 per year
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Wipro Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2022
|L&T Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Infosys Off Campus jobs 2022
|Dassault Systemes Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus jobs 2022
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|