Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk |
Job Profile: Digital Workspace Service Desk
Required Experience: 0 Years, Fresher
Required qualifications: B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS
Work Location: Across India
Join Our Telegram Channel (OFF CAMPUS PLACEMENT JOBS): Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs): Click Here
About the Company :
Wipro was founded 74 years ago on 29 December 1945 by the founder Sudipto Halder. The company headquarters is present in Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. It is one of the Indian multinational company that participates in giving services like information technology, consulting and business process services.
- Must have at least 10th Standard: 50% or above
- Also 12th Standard: 50% or aboveGraduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing: 2020 Only
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th, and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st-year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd-year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd-year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Wipro recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible. Apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for (Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk): Click here
|BNY MELLON Freshers Recruitment
|ThinkSys Hiring Software Engineer Trainee
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test For 2021 Batch
|HappilyUnmarried Recruitment Hiring Freshers
|Qualcomm India Hiring For Software Engineer Position
|Eurofins off-campus recruitment drive 2020
|Caterpillar Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|