WIPRO-Elite National Talent Hunt FY 2021 | Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India.
The company opens Registration for a limited time, kindly register on the official website of Wipro before the registration ends.
About the Company:
Wipro was founded 74 years ago on 29 December 1945 by the founder Sudipto Halder. The company headquarters is present in Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. It is one of the Indian multinational companies that participate in giving services like information technology, consulting, and business process services.
WIPRO-Elite National Talent Hunt FY 2021 – Information Details
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Compensation||INR 3.50 Lacs Per annum|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech|
|Year of Passing||2021|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Last Date to apply||05 January 2021|
|Exam date||18th – 23rd January 2021|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Overview: Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Eligibility Criteria :
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- B.E/B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 Lacs Per Annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between the 10th Standard and Graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment
How to Apply
Candidates Should apply online. The link is given below, apply fast before the link expires.
|Apply Link for WIPRO-Elite National Talent Hunt FY 2021:||Apply Here|
|Wipro Premium Preparation Material:||Buy Now for 50% off Rs.99/-
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, the below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can choose any one of the programming language for the coding test: Java, C, C++, or Python
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 recruitment process.
After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example, misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Elite NTH 2021” and the same will be responded to within 3 working days.
|DXC Technology Jobs Recruitment||Check here|
|Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment as Software Engineers||Check here|
|Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment||Check here|
|Quora Off-Campus Recruitment||Check here|
|GOOGLE Summer Internship 2021||Check here|
|ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2020||Check here|
|Infosys Recruitment as Software Developer||Check here|
|Google Recruitment for Freshers/ Experienced||Check here|
|More Jobs||Check here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Join Now|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Join Now|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|