Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Technical Support Engineer- I in Bangalore.
Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Vmware hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Vmware is hiring candidates as Technical Support Engineer- I. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bangalore, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe.
Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Vmware
Designation: Technical Support Engineer- I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for Vmware
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience: 6-12 months Freshers
Passout Batch: 2021/2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
What can you expect in the first 6-12 months of your career with VMware?
As a starting level 1 Technical Support Engineer (TSE1), you will be learning VMware virtualization technologies which will equip you with the skills necessary to troubleshoot, and to help our customers troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their environments.
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on our support processes and products and to understand how we work as part of a global team
- Once achieved, you will begin to troubleshoot customer issues with the support of tenured engineers through the knowledge you have gained. You will constantly work with team members to find solutions for customers
- As your skill set grows, you may choose to work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies or seek to become experts in a wide variety of products and or technology related to our product portfolio
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
- Basic to Advance level ln Windows Server is required, Linux being an advantage but not a must
- Good customer advocacy and relationship building skills
- Good verbal communication and desire to problem solve
- Ability to research problems and document their solutions
- An ability to manage time efficiently, balancing competing priorities
Highly Preferred Skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Hands on experience with VMware products is highly preferrable
- Experience with operation and administration of large Windows Server and Desktop Environments
- An understanding of Cloud and Virtualisation technologies
Vmware recruitment process
- Online Test
- Technical Rounds
- Managerial & HR Round
Vmware Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
Vmware Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
You will report to the Manager of Accessibility Compliance. Your day-to-day work will largely be self-managed from start to finish. The team does value collaborative decision making and regular meetings are held to help answer questions and ensure alignment of WCAG interpretations and testing methods.
Where is this role located?
Remote: This role is fully remote, allowing you the flexibility to work from the location you feel most productive and comfortable. You will be expected to live within 0-4 time zones of the primary location.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
The average salary is ₹10,24,304 per year in Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in range from ₹3,23,107 – ₹40,35,000 per year
How to apply for Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Vmware Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022 Apply Link: Click Here
|Boeing Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|NTT Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Ubisoft Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Microsoft Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Bentley Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2022
|L&T Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|