Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Accessibility Test Engineer in Bangalore.
Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Vmware hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Vmware is hiring candidates as Accessibility Test Engineer. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bangalore, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe.
Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Vmware
Designation: Accessibility Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for Vmware
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Find The Right Job Easily: Check Here
- In this role, you will be doing the following work on a regular basis:
- Performing hands-on accessibility testing using multiple forms of assistive technology (e.g., JAWS, NVDA), multiple common accessibility-testing tools (e.g., WAVE, Colour Contrast Analyser), and manual methods (e.g., keyboard-only testing);
- Coordinating with product teams and business partners to help prioritize accessibility defects for remediation;
- Communicate project execution status, accomplishments, and risks to your manager;
- Collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders across a large organization with competing priorities and demands to align efforts and gain adoption;
- And supporting additional accessibility-focused work, such as training, as assigned by your manager.
Skills Required For Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Vmware recruitment process
- Online Test
- Technical Rounds
- Managerial & HR Round
Vmware Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
Vmware Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
Find The Right Job Easily: Check Here
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
You will report to the Manager of Accessibility Compliance. Your day-to-day work will largely be self-managed from start to finish. The team does value collaborative decision making and regular meetings are held to help answer questions and ensure alignment of WCAG interpretations and testing methods.
Where is this role located?
Remote: This role is fully remote, allowing you the flexibility to work from the location you feel most productive and comfortable. You will be expected to live within 0-4 time zones of the primary location.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
The average salary is ₹10,24,304 per year in Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in range from ₹3,23,107 – ₹40,35,000 per year
How to apply for Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Vmware Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|