TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Registration for Freshers | TCS hiring Fresher candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
TCS Smart is hiring candidates as Trainee. The company announces a recruitment drive Across India.
You should carefully read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Registration for Freshers – Information Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per TCS|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
TCS Smart Hiring:
- It is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
- Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join the TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on the latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for a full-fledged global IT career.
Must Read: Data science vs Machine learning
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2021
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process
- Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatorily have to register on the below links
Step 1: NextStep Portal Registration
- Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/(You are required to register under the IT category).
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission, you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step 2: Apply for Drive
- Complete your application form by uploading your CV and photo.
- Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
- “Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
Important Dates for TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Registration End Date: 23rd May 2021
- Test Date: 6th June 2021 (Sunday)
- Interview Date: To be announced post-test results
Must Read: Data science vs Machine learning
TCS Smart Hiring FAQ:
1. What are the topics you need to be perfect in while attending TCS Smart Hiring Assessment?
In Quants, you have to have school-level basic maths knowledge regarding Linear Algebra, Ration, and Proportion, speed and distance, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus, and data interpretation.
From Verbal Ability you should have knowledge of reading comprehension, basic English grammar, and sentence construction. Theory knowledge regarding C Programming will help in identifying the code used in the programs.
2. Are 2019 graduates eligible for applying?
Yes, 2019 and 2020 graduates are eligible for applying.
3. Can I take part in the test since I have already taken part in the previous test held in July?
Yes, you are eligible to take part. But, you need to register through https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on “IT”
4. How to make changes in the application form once registered?
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and make changes in a few limited fields like Academic Details & Resume.
5. How do I change my test location if I want to add a new one?
Click on “Apply Drive Details” to make the necessary changes regarding the test location. however, once the registration day ends, there is no possibility of changing the location or any other information
6. When is the date of joining?
Joining would be in January/ February.
7. What level of programming questions are asked during the assessment?
You will be asked programming questions related to DBMS and SQL as a top priority. Preparation regarding basic programs will also be handy.
8. What is the information regarding backlogs and the overall gap in the academic career for attending the Smart Hiring Test?
Students with backlogs are not eligible for the test. The overall gap in the academic career should not exceed 2 years.
9. What is the job role being granted for TCS Hiring?
Software Engineer is the job role you will be awarded during TCS Hiring if you pass the assessment with flying colors.
10. Will TCS Smart Hiring provide support if you want to pursue MCA?
Absolutely, along with helping you open doors for a full-fledged IT career, TCS will help you pursue MCA from Sastra University.
11. What is the eligibility criteria regarding the year of graduation to apply for the Hiring assessment?
2019 and 2020 graduates are allowed to apply for the Hiring Assessment.
12. When will the registrations for Smart Hiring close?
23rd May 2021 is the last date for registering yourself with TCS Smart Hiring Assessment.
Apply Before the link Expires For TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2021
Apply Link for (TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Registration for Freshers): Apply Here
|Winfo Solutions Off Campus Recruitment 2021||Apply here|
|Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
|ZF India Recruitment 2021
|Oracle Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021||Apply here|
|Amdocs Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
|Cisco Recruitment for 2022 Batch Hiring Freshers
|ShareChat Recruitment 2021||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|