TCS Off Campus Jobs 2023 | TCS hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-reputed company.
TCS is hiring candidates as BPS Trainees. The company announces a recruitment drive Across India.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
TCS Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: TCS
Designation: BPS Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Registration End Date: 20th September 2023 (Wednesday)
- Test Date: 20th October 2023 (Friday)
Eligibility Criteria for TCS
TCS Off Campus Hiring 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates from the 2024 passing out batch to apply for exciting career opportunities for freshers.
- TCS BPS: Designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from 2024 passing out batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy.
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Passout Batch: 2024
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
How to apply for TCS Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the TCS Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
Application Process for TCS Off Campus Hiring 2023 :
Students who are interested in applying for TCS BPS Hiring, it is mandatory for you to register on the below links:
Step 1. Login to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Verification/Personal Details
- It is important/mandatory to update your
– Aadhar Number,
– Date of birth as per Aadhar Card.
- Please ensure that the details are updated correctly without any error and submit.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Registration – Apply for the TCS BPS hiring process.
- Kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’
- Proceed to fill in your details and once you complete the form and after the preview kindly ensure to click Submit your application form.
Highly recommended: You are advised to refer to the registration manual for a seamless process. Click here to view.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable
- Communication-related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider’
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unauthorized email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for the recruitment process or job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
TCS Off Campus Jobs 2023 Apply Link: Click Here
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
TCS Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
TCS Season 6 is an upcoming CTF (Catch the Flag) competition conducted by TCS Ltd. This competition is based on cyber-security and its essentials in today’s virtually connected world.
The TCS Catch the Flag is a team-based competition in which participants use cybersecurity tools and techniques to find hidden clues known as “flags”. The team that locates the most flags during the event of six hours has the maximum chance of winning.
TCS is a campus-level cyber security-based competition similar to other Capture the Flag(CTF) events conducted across the globe for finding the maximum flags in a duration of six hours.
InfraMind is an online contest conducted by the TCS-CBO unit. It is a team event with three subsequent rounds to assess students in the field of Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Virtualisation, Networking, and so on.
Go through the interview experiences of some of the candidates so that you may learn from their mistakes and avoid them.
|Bentley Off-campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|DXC Technology Off-campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Standard Chartered Off-campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Infosys Off-campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Epicor Off-campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Wipro Off-campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Cognizant Off-campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe to Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now