TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023 Registrations | TCS NQT for 2023 Across India.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
About TCS :
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation ($200 billion). It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023 Registrations – Information Details
Company Name: TCS NQT
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc./M.S./
Last Date: 15th January, 2023
Test Date: 30th January, 2023 onwards
Passout Batch: 2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
- Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
About TCS Fresher Hiring Process through the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) for batch of 2023
It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- You must have all your original academic documents till date.
- Communication related to the test will be informed to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
FAQ Question of TCS NQT 2023
1. What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired. There are four Variants NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
All tests will be conducted in the English language only and there will be no negative marking.
Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
Candidates who select higher-level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT Basic Computer Skills.
2. What is NQT?
NQT is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning, and visual-spatial reasoning.
Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Note: The score of this test will be called as NQT Score(Cognitive Skills)
3. What is Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)?
Attitude is a broad component covering work styles, personality traits, and dispositions relevant to the workplace. Attitudinal Alignment NQT tests the attitude alignment framework relevant for entry-level positions and provides an assessment report. The score of this test will be called as Attitudinal Alignment NQT Score.
NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test).
4. What is Industry NQT?
Industry NQT assesses awareness and understanding of a specific industry in the following areas:
Industry structure – domains/sub-domains
Operative language, processes, and practices
Specific business and technological trends
Each candidate who completes the Industry NQT gets an Industry NQT Score for that particular industry. For example, Industry NQT- Banking. Industry NQTs are planned to be conducted every quarter. The candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired.
There are Industry NQTs for multiple industries. The candidates wanting to showcase their expertise in multiple industries can appear for as many Industry NQTs as desired.
NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQT.
5. What is Subject NQT?
Subject NQT assesses knowledge and skill in specific subjects pertaining to job roles in the following areas:
Test of Knowledge: Candidates will be assessed on Pseudocode, Algorithms, Programming constructs, basic Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its stage-wise documents, implementation using C, C++, and Java.
Test of Application: Candidates can code in any one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, and PERL.
Each candidate who completes the Subject NQT gets a Subject NQT Score for that particular subject. For example, Subject NQT Cloud Computing. Subject NQTs are planned to be conducted every quarter. The candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired.
There are Subject NQTs for multiple subjects. The candidates wanting to showcase their expertise in multiple subjects across industries can appear for as many Subject NQTs as desired.
NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Subject NQTs.
6. How do I register for NQT?
- Click on the “Register Now” button from the banner, then click on the “Create Account” button and enter the required details to create your account.
- Once you are logged in, the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) registration form opens up.
- You need to fill in all the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the details are successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation through SMS/Email.
- You can view/edit the application details from the TCS NQT product webpage.
7. I appeared for NQT in October 2020, I want to register for Subject NQT and Industry NQT. What is the procedure?
1. As you are already a registered user, click on the “Register Now button from the banner on the TCS NQT webpage.
2. Login using your credentials, the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) registration form opens up.
3. You will be able to edit your form and fill in the required details to register for the February 2021 test, then click on the “Submit” button.
4. Once the details are successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation through SMS/Email.
8. Who can apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
9. How will the NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) help me in getting a job?
The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is an assessment of general ability. Many companies conduct their initial selection of candidates based on their general ability scores.
In addition, Industry NQT and Subject NQT scores can help you certify your talent in the areas that are relevant to the role that you are aspiring for.
TCS is one of the companies that will use NQT Scores for initial selection. TCS iON team is in collaboration with other corporates to acknowledge the NQT Scores so that you can get a job in any industry or role of your choice.
Note: You need to apply for jobs on the respective corporate portal and meet their eligibility criteria. TCS Job Listing portal will be launched shortly and details will be shared. Only candidates with NQT Score will be able to register.
10. When I took my test in October 2020, Attitudinal Alignment NQT was not available. Will my NQT Score be valid or do I need to reappear for NQT?
You will not have to reappear for the entire NQT but you need to register only for the Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test). The score will get updated in your TCS NQT Score.
11. I appeared for NQT in October 2020, can I reappear to secure a better score?
Yes, you can reappear. Only your best score will be mentioned on the scorecard.
12. I appeared for NQT, can I take Subject NQT and Industry NQT now?
Yes, NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Subject NQTs and Industry NQTs.
13. What is the mode of assessment and when will I receive the Hall Ticket?
The mode of assessment is “In-Centre Assessment” and is conducted at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres.
You will receive the Hall Ticket on your email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment. In case you have not received your hall ticket 2 days prior to the assessment, you can reach out to TCS iON HelpDesk (1800 266 6282) for support.
14. Where can I view my completed registration details? How canl edit my submitted application?
You can view the registration details from View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, using your email ID mentioned in the TCS NQT registration form. You can edit your application on or before the registration Closure date.
15. I forgot to apply for Subject NQT or Industry NQT. What should I do now?
You can view the registration details from View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, using your email ID mentioned in the TCS NQT registration form. You can edit your application to include Subject NQT and/or Industry NQT on or before the registration closure date.
16. Who can apply for Subject NQT or Industry NQT?
Students from any branch or discipline can appear for Subject NQT and Industry NQT to validate their knowledge and skills.
17. Will both the tests, TCS NQT and Subject NQT, be conducted on the same day?
While the exam may be scheduled either on the same date or on different dates, the dates will not overlap for the various tests that you choose.
18. Some of the details in my application form are incorrect. Should I apply again?
No, you do not need to apply again. You have to log in to the product webpage and click on View Details’ to view your application. Next, you need to click on ‘Edit Application’ from the right top corner of the screen to edit your application details.
In case you face any issues, please reach out to the TCS i0N HelpDesk (1800 266 6282). If you have submitted more than one application, then none of the forms will be considered.
19. How will the results be communicated?
After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared to your registered email ID and mobile number that you provided during the test registration process. You can reach out to TCS iON HelpDesk (1800 266 6282).
20. Is there any cut-off score or percentage to pass the TCS NQT?
There is no cut-off score or PASS/FAIL criteria set to report your performance. You will be given a score that indicates your current ability in the topics that are assessed.
21. What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT Score and indicate your TCS NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
Depending on the NQT Score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such a level of NQT Scores.
You can view the list of corporates who have acknowledged the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Score on the product webpage.
You can directly apply to the corporate for jobs with your NQT Score if you meet their eligibility criteria.
You can apply on the TCS iON Job listing portal (details will be shared shortly). Only candidates who have an NQT Score will be eligible for the above-mentioned.
22. Will TCS iON share my score with all the companies to help me get a job?
will TCS iON arrange job interviews for me? TCS iON will not arrange for any job interviews. You need to apply to the companies yourself. Your NQT Scores will be shared only with those companies that you have applied for a job and when they ask for it.
You can view the list of corporates who have acknowledged the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Score on the product webpage.
In addition, you can apply on the TCS iON Job Listing portal, as this privilege is given only for the candidates you have appeared for TCS NQT (details will be shared shortly).
Each company’s eligibility/filtering/selection criterion is based on the rules defined by them on the levels of different abilities required for a job and may also have additional eligibility/filtering/selection criteria.
23. How long will my score be valid? Can I take another attempt to improve my NQT Scores?
Your NQT Score is valid for 2 years from the date of result publishing.
There is no limit on the number of attempts. You can write the next TCS NQT (as and when it is announced) to improve your NQT Scores. The highest score from among your attempts will be considered as your current NQT Score.
How to apply for TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023 Registrations
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the TCS NQT Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
|Cadence Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|PwC Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|L&T Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Bentley Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|DHL Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Boeing Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Bentley Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now