TCS NextStep Registration 2023 For Freshers as Graduate Trainees Across India.
TCS NextStep Registration 2023 | TCS NextStep hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
TCS NextStep is hiring candidates as Graduate Trainees. The company announces recruitment Across India Locations.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
TCS NextStep Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as TCS NextStep, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. TCS NextStep is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England.
TCS NextStep Off Campus Jobs
TCS NextStep Website:Check Here
TCS NextStep Wikipedia:Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
TCS NextStep Registration 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: TCS NextStep
Designation: Graduate Trainees
Work Location: Across India
Salary: 3.53 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NextStep
Last Date: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/BA/B.Com/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/M.Com/MBA/MA
Experience: 0 – 2 Years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
TCS Nextstep Registration 2023 Eligibility
TCS NextStep portal has two types of industries for graduates depending on their academic degrees.
- Contenders must and should have BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, Any Graduate, Any PG
- Must have 60% of marks in B. Tech degree
- Backlogs are now allowed
- Also, the aspirants must not be having more than 3 years of experience
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
Must Read: 500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers
TCS NextStep Registration process
- Round 1 – Online Aptitude Exam.
- Round 2 – Spoken English or Grammar Round.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS NextStep Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
TCS NextStep Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How to apply for TCS NextStep Registration 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the TCS NextStep Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
TCS NextStep FAQs
Can I apply through mobile?
Yes! We support iOS and Android devices.
How do I enter my employer or school? What do I do if my employer or school isn’t listed?
Here are five steps to help you do this:
1. Try typing the name of your employer or school into the text box provided. Up to 15 matching values will be listed.
2. If the value is in the list, select the value provided.
3. If your employer or school is not listed, please select the “Not in List” option.
4. Place your cursor in the employer or school field and begin to type “Not in List.”
5. Select the value that is displayed.
Can I attach files to my application?
Absolutely! But just keep in mind the following when uploading files:
- The attached files must not exceed 500 kilobytes each.
- A maximum of five files can be attached, one at a time.
- Standard file formats such as .docx, .xls, .pdf among others can be attached. The search tool that recruiters use to search for candidates will not be able to analyze the content of some attached files, such as image files and compressed files (.zip).
How can attachments be deleted?
Hit a wrong button? Upload an older version of your resume? No worries. If need to delete an attached file, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form to get in touch with our technical support staff. Select ‘Careers – Technical Support’ as your topic and provide us with your full name, the email associated with your account, and the names of the file(s) you would like us to delete.
What if I’m told a record already exists under the user name through which I tried to register?
The user name may have already been registered by another user. Try creating your profile with a more unique user name such as your email address.
What if the access code I was given with “Forgot User Name/Forgot Password” does not work?
No problem. To reset your password click the access link from the email sent to you.
It’s really important that you type in the access code. Copying/pasting the access code from the email may result in extra spaces being copied, which will cause the access code to fail.
Additionally, the access code is only for the initial setup of your password and will only work once. If you have forgotten your password, please select the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. Technology can be tricky sometimes, right?
Once I submit my information, who can see it?
Great question! Once you submit your information, your profile will be visible to HR/recruiting personnel of the member firms in the countries you apply to or express interest in when you make your selections on the “Location Preferences” page of the candidate profile form. If you would like your profile to be visible to all countries within TCS NextStep, select “Worldwide” as your “Location Preference”.
Please note: Indicating a location preference will only make your profile available if a recruiting professional searches for it, so, if you want to be considered for a specific position, you must express interest in the specific position.
Privacy Statement: Please review this document carefully regarding the collection and use of personal information submitted through the TCS NextStep Recruitment Management System and your usage of the TCS NextStep Recruitment Management System.
What if I have a browser error?
Ah, yes, the infamous browser error message that we’ve all seen at one point or another. System errors can be caused by a number of issues. To remedy a system error you need to completely close your Internet browser. You can then re-open it and return it to the careers site to continue with your profile submission.
If you use your Internet browser’s back arrow it may also cause a system error, so avoid using it when working in your online profile.
If you experience errors when applying, your Internet browser security settings may be too high. Change the settings to a lower level and clear your temporary Internet files; this should clear up the issue for you.
For the best experience, please use the latest version of Chrome. Please note that Safari on MAC OS is not supported. If you are using a MAC, please install Chrome.
|TCS Research Internship Program 2023||Apply here|
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Accenture Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Tata Steel Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|HCL Off Campus jobs 2023
|Cognizant Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Amdocs Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now