Candidates can check the TATA Steel JET Syllabus 2021 – 2022 from this page. We have updated the details of the TATA Steel JET Syllabus that you want to start your preparation for the TATA Steel JET Exam.
Candidates can check the Technical syllabus according to their Engineering Branch. You can also check the TATA Steel JET Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Frequently added questions, etc.
TATA Steel JET Syllabus 2021 – 2022 (As per Engineering Branches)
Candidates can check the TATA Steel JET Syllabus 2021 topics which are given in the following points. Also, for the sake of the exam appearing candidates, we had provided the TATA Steel Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021 PDF download links at the end of the page. Also, we suggest the aspirants prepare well in order to gain complete knowledge on each and every subject. And, accordingly, give their best in the examination.
TATA Steel JET Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machine
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics in ME
- Compressors, Gas Turbines and Jet Engines
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Steam Boilers, Engines, Nozzles, and Turbines
- Internal Combustion Engines (I.C. Engines)
- Power Plant Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Manufacturing and Production Technology
- Workshop Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Production Management
TATA Steel JET Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Full Free Mock Test
- Analog & Digital Communications
- Analog Electronics
- Control Systems
- Digital Electronics
- Electric Circuits
- Electrical Measurements
- Electrical Drives
- Electrical Machines
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Engineering Materials
- Engineering Mathematics
- Heating and Welding
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
TATA Steel JET Syllabus for Metallurgy
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Iron & Steel Making
- Manufacturing Process
- Material Science
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Physical Metallurgy
- Welding Technology
TATA Steel JET Syllabus for Electronics Engineering
- Full Free Mock Test
- Voltage and Current
- Parallel Circuits
- RLC Circuits and Resonance
- Operational Amplifiers
- Ohm’s Law
- Alternating Current and Voltage
- RL Circuits
- Time Response of Reactive Circuits
- Basic Op-Amp Circuits
- Measurement, Convertor, and Control
- Alternating Current vs Direct Current
- Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT)
- Thyristors and Transducers
- Number Systems and Codes
- Logic Circuit Simplification
- Programmable Logic Devices (PLD)
- Combinational Logic Circuits
- Sequential Logic Circuits
- Semiconductor Memory
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Series Circuits
- Series-Parallel Circuits
- Diodes and Applications
- Quantities and Units
- Magnetism and Electromagnetism
- RC Circuits
- Transistors and Applications
- Special-Purpose Op-Amp Circuits
- Resistance and Power
- Semiconductor Principles
- Field-Effect Transistors (FET)
- Analog to Digital
- Logic Gates
- Standard Logic Devices (SLD)
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Flip-Flops and Timers
- Arithmetic Operations and Circuits
- Analog and Digital Converters
Also Check: TATA Steel AET Syllabus 2021
- Applied Science
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg- (Mining)
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Mining Practice
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Coal Mining Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Mine Machinery
- Data Interpretation
- Clause Analysis
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spotting Errors ( Mixed Type)
- One Word Substitution
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Spelling Rules
- Verb (Finite/Non-Finite Verbs)
Current Industry Trends
- Basic of digital technology
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Social media, Analytics
- Big data
- Cloud computing
- Game-based learning
- Classroom training or E-learning
Industrial Oriented Learning (IOL)
- Architecture and design
- Sustainable Design
- Industrial Skill development
- Workforce development
- Engineering solutions
- Professional Enhancement Tactics
To Download TATA Steel JET Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: Download
Tata steel JET 2021-2022 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Current Industry Trends||10||30|
|Industrial Oriented Learning||20||60|
|Type of Examination: Objective Type|
|(1 Marks will be reduced for each wrong answer)
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
3 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
1 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
No mark will be awarded/ deducted for an unanswered question.
Tata steel JET 2021-2022 Selection Process
The company conducts a recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Tier 1 – Online Written Test
- Tier 2 – Personal interview
- Tier 3 – Medical Test
- Tier 3 – Physical Standard Test
Tata steel JET 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria
- You should pass matriculation exams with the science stream and score 75% or more.
- The age limit is 19 years.
- You should have a domicile of Jharkhand.
After you pass the entrance exam there’s a personal interview(you should prepare for it) and medical round, the medical round is irrelevant. You should not be color blind though.
Eligibility criteria are slightly different for registered relation and employe ward.
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
FAQ about TATA Steel JET 2021-2022
Q. How to fill up an On-Line Application?
• Click “Your related Application Link”. You will get the “online application” format.
• Fill up correctly all the fields, then click the “Preview” button.
• In the bottom you will find the “Preview” button. This appears hazy. After acknowledging the declaration button (small “SQUARE: box) this becomes active.
• Check your filled-in form and press the “Preview” button. If your filled-in form is incorrect it will give you a message for the error.
• After Preview filled in the form click on the “Submit” button.
• Successfully submitted form will provide you “Acknowledgement” with a unique 14 digit Reference Number.
• After submission of the application, you can see the status of your application using an online Enquiry.
Q. How will I obtain the Reference Number?
• After successfully submitting the Filled up form
Q. How can I check the status of a submitted application?
• You can easily check the status of your completed application by visiting the online application Enquiry page. Here, fill in Reference No and Date of Birth of the applicant and click the Enquiry button, it will show your status.
• All communications regarding this process will be available in the Enquiry section.
Q. What if I forgot to note my reference Number?
• You will not be able to enquire about your application and you can’t get your admit card, result and any communication in future.
Q. The system is not accepting marks being entered.
• The minimum qualifying marks in AITT for Apprentices examination is 55%. However, for those belonging to SC/ST and PAP (Project Affected Persons from Tata Steel’s Kalinganagar Project, Duburi, Jajpur, Odisha) categories the minimum marks is 50%.
Q. The system is not accepting the experience.
• Minimum work experience should be 3 completed years of service as of now. The more recent experience should be entered into the online application system before the earlier experience. This instruction has also been given in the relevant section of the application.
Q. I do not have an email address and this is a compulsory field in the application. What shall I do?
• If you do not have one, then we recommend that you create your own email address before filling up the online application. Email address is compulsory for the purpose of fast communication with the applicants.
Q. I do not have a mobile phone and this is a compulsory field in the application. What shall I do?
• If you do not have your own mobile telephone number, then we recommend that you get your own number. Mobile phone number is essential for the purpose of fast and direct communication with the candidate.
Q. Options available with regard to job preferences include “Steel Plant Operation”. What are steel plant operations?
• Operations in a steel plant are connected with coke making, sinter making, iron making, steel making, caster operation, shaping of steel in mills, logistics connected with the handling of material, etc.
Q. In case we want to edit our online application, then is it possible to do so.
(a) At the time that you are entering data against different items mentioned in the application form you can take the cursor where ever you want to modify.
(b) After completely filling up the form you will also get an opportunity to “PREVIEW” the application that you have made. In case you want to modify the same, then it will be possible to do so by clicking the “Back” button.
(c) However, no modification will be allowed after you “SUBMIT” the application.
Q. When will we know about the written test result?
• Tentative date and method of communication of written test result will be announced in the examination hall. The results will be available on this website itself.
Q. When will the interviews be scheduled?
• The interview schedule will be given on the website when written test results are released.
Q. How and when will interview call letters be despatched?
• Interview call letters will not be despatched. You will need to download the interview call letter from the site when you visit the same for knowing the written test result.
Q. What documents are necessary for an interview?
• The documents that you will need to bring with you at the time of the interview should be in original along with a photocopy of the same. The documents are:
a) Matriculation certificate to verify your name and date of birth.
b) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT or its mark sheet.
c) If ITI passed, the National Trade Certificate (NTC) from NCVT or its mark sheet along with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT or its mark sheet.
d) Experience certificate from ex-employer(s) and appropriate documents (such as appointment letter, salary slips for the duration of employment, identity card issued by the organization, etc.) to confirm your current employment as well as to indicate the duration of experience with the current employer.
d) If you belong to the SC/ST category, then you must bring a caste/tribe certificate.
d) If you are in the PAP category (Project Affected Person from Tata Steel, Kalinganagar), then you must produce an award certificate/document certifying the same.
Q. What are the joining dates?
• All those who are finally selected and declared medically fit will be informed about their joining date through email, SMS, and appointment letter.
Q. What is a No Objection Certificate (NOC)?
• In case you are a permanent employee of any of the Tata Group company or subsidiary of Tata Steel Ltd. a certificate is issued by your current employer stating that they have no objection to releasing you from their employment if you are selected and offered employment by Tata Steel Ltd.
Q. Can an employee of Tata Steel Ltd. apply against this advertisement?
• Current employees of Tata Steel Ltd. are not eligible to apply. This is an external advertisement.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|