Sunquest Information Systems Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Associate Software Engineer
Sunquest Information Systems has carried out recruitment for fresher Candidates for the position of Associate Software Engineer. It is a Good opportunity for All Graduate Candidates to become a part of a well-reputed company.
Interested graduates need to apply on the designated website ASAP. There are a limited number of registrations, which means that candidates need to submit applications soon. The registration is free, and no fee of any kind is involved. The Registration is closed as soon as possible. Kindly register on the Sunquest Information Systems official website before the registration ends.
Sunquest Information Systems Recruitment 2021 – Information Details
|Company Name||Sunquest Information Systems Inc|
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||6 months to 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Sunquest Information Systems Inc. is a leading U.S. developer of medical laboratory and diagnostic information solutions, with a user base of more than 1,700 hospitals and commercial laboratories. It was founded in 1979
Wikipedia: Sunquest Wiki
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Sunquest Information Systems Recruitment 2021
- UG: B. Tech / B.E. -Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
- PG: MS/M.Sc. (Science) -Any Specialization, Computers, MTech -Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA -Computers, Other.
- TFS/GIT knowledge
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps/TFS Configuration management – One of it or any similar tool knowledge
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- InstallShield or similar tool knowledge
- At least one project experience of Website configuration in IIS through Configuration management tool or PowerShell.
- The candidate should possess 6 months to 2 years of experience.
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture (Knowledge).
- Experience in working on web-based and client server-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and security models/implementations. Proficiency in developing and troubleshooting software applications that run in various environments.
- Experience in manual and automated unit and integration testing is preferable.
- Optionally if the candidate has experience in one or more of the following, it would be an added advantage:
- Experience in building, packaging, installing applications on virtual and distributed platforms.
- Experience in Enterprise application integration is a plus.
- Experience in scalable, globally distributed applications.
- Experience in refactoring or reengineering solutions.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, studies systems flow, data usage,
- and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, architect, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers.
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of design principles and patterns
Sunquest Information Systems Recruitment 2021
Apply Link for Sunquest Information Systems Recruitment 2021: Apply Here
FAQ about Sunquest Information Systems
1. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sunquest Information Systems? What are the steps along the way?
2. On average, how many hours do you work a day at Sunquest Information Systems?
3. How would you describe the pace of work at Sunquest Information Systems?
4. How often do raises occur at Sunquest Information Systems?
5. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Sunquest Information Systems?
|Amdocs Off Campus Drive for 2020 Batch
|TCS NQT Special Edition 2021
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test For 2021 Batch||Apply here|
|L&T Infotech Recruitment||Apply here|
|Cognizant Recruitment||Apply here|
|Google Recruitment for Freshers/ Experienced
|VMware Openings Recruitment
|Solugenix Hiring 2021
|Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|