Siemens Recruitment 2020 For Trainee Engineer It is a Good opportunity for B.E/B. Tech candidates to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company announces a Recruitment for the Bengaluru location in India.
The Eligibility criteria and other information regarding this Job are given below. Kindly requested to candidates please read all the given information carefully, before applying. Take the benefit of this chance, a good job opportunity for Freshers.
About the Company:
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company, It’s headquarters is located in Munich. It has a net revenue of 8684 crores (2019). Siemens’ long-term commitment in India began in 1867. Today, Siemens has 22 factories located across the country, eight Centres of Competence, 11 R&D centers, and a nationwide sales and service network.
|Company Name||Siemens AG|
|Job profile||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Work Experience||1 to 2 years|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
- B.E./ B.Tech
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Develop graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals.
- You will be bringing in dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight/DesigoCC.
- we meet with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- You will estimate the time required to complete the work.
- You must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- You should pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
- We work with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer.
- You will develop the overall layout and design for schematics used in the construction of buildings.
- Do you proof designs to ensure accurate, high-quality work!
- Have you presented finalized graphics to Project Managers!
- We supervise time spent on graphics and staying within the time allocated in the budget and have you maintained skills using graphic programs
- It is our responsibility to develop knowledge and understand the basics of engineered systems.
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 years of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Any Engineering background is okay. Preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineers.
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC, and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to keyboard skills.
- Good relationship-building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
Also check: Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2020
Siemens Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the IBM recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible. Apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for (Siemens Recruitment 2020): Apply Now
|Qualcomm Off-campus Drive | Qualcomm Hiring Engineer – Associate
|Mindtree Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Galore Network Pvt Ltd Recruitment |||Click here|
|Accenture Hiring for Application Developer||Click here|
|Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020||Click here|
|Increff Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Freshers||Click here|
|Wipro Recruitment 2020 for Freshers||Click here|
|Google India Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|