Reliance Industries Recruitment 2020
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2020 | The company invites online application from the eligible Graduate Candidates. Reliance limited has a vacancy for Experienced candidates as an FMS Engineer. Candidate having Diploma/ B.Tech – CS/ EE/ EC/ Mech; B.Sc/ MCA can apply for this post. A good opportunity for Degree Holders.
You should be carefully read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. Also, read the eligibility criteria that you are fit in this criteria or not and then apply for this job. Excellent job opportunity for Experienced Candidates.
About the Company :
Reliance Industries is an Indian Multinational based limited company incorporated in India having its registered office at Mumbai, India. Reliance having its businesses across India and participates in energy, natural resources, petrochemicals, textiles, retail, and telecommunications. It is also one of the most profitable companies in India.
Dhirubhai Ambani and Champaklal Damani was the co-founder of Reliance Commercial Corporation. It was founded in the year 1960. Reliance Industries became the first Indian company to exceed $100 billion market capitalization on 18 October 2007.
|Job Role||FMS Engineer|
|IT & Systems|
|Work Experience||1 – 6 Years|
||B.Tech/ Diploma – CS/ EE/ EC/ Mech; B.Sc/ MCA|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
1) He/she will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of business technology, information, and related services to Reliance’s businesses.
2) He/she will be expected to be a part of IT function#s transformational journey in moving towards a function that systematically enables business objectives, and drives the identification and adoption of game-changing, value-adding technologies.
The post holder should provide effective IT assistance to aspects of the business and will provide support to the IT Manager and he/she will be responsible for …
1) Should provide remote and face-to-face technical support to users of desktop, notebook, smartphone and tablet devices and manage end-user requests.
2) Should follow best practice ticket management processes.
3) Should configuring & troubleshoot problem w.r.t Operating System, Office Applications.
4) Should drive the team to achieve the agreed SLAs & SBDs.
5) Should ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated.
Job Accountabilities –
1) Should provide technical L1, L2 & L3 hardware and software support for end-users from support staff to top executive management.
2) Should provide on-call support as required.
3) Should handle the VIP and escalation calls and should Interact with senior users to understand the requirements.
4) Should analyze and monitoring the day to day calls and guiding the junior team members accordingly.
5) Should train and assist with End User training on all systems.
6) Should perform direct hands-on problem resolution and escalation management for end-user troubles, application service interruptions and issues.
7) Should maintain and achieve the agreed SLA & SBDs and drive the team for the same.
8) Should maintain trouble ticketing and defect tracking systems, and provide procedures and impose process structure, methods, discipline, and standards.
9) Should create and maintain IT documentation relating to the Service Desk function (like a best practice)
10) Should make continual improvements to procedures and documentation
11) Should focus on additional responsibilities as requested by the IT Manager
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
Excellent communication skills, an understanding of ITIL processes and methodologies, Experience with a ticketing tool, 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position (team leader of service desk) Good experience with Microsoft products and database.
Must read: TCS NextStep Registration 2020
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2020
You must apply online through the link given below before the link expires.
Apply Link (Reliance Industries Recruitment as FMS Engineer): Apply here
1. For more detailed information visit the official website (www.ril.com).
2. Only eligible applicants who fulfill the Reliance Industries recruitment criteria should apply for this Post.
3. Incomplete online applications will be rejected.
4. He or She will ensure that the details given should be correct otherwise the application will be rejected without knowing the candidate.
|IBM Hiring Freshers 2020 Intern||Click here|
TCS NextStep Registration 2020
|DMart Freshers Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|RELIANCE SMSL LIMITED Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Jio Hiring Fresher for Point Assistant Manager||Click here|
|ZOHO – Off Campus Drive in Chennai||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|