Qualcomm Off-campus Drive -Modem System Test and Development in Hyderabad It is a Good opportunity for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company announces a Recruitment for the Hyderabad location in India.
The Eligibility criteria and other information regarding this Job are given below. Kindly requested to candidates please read all the given information carefully, before applying. Take the benefit of this chance, a good job opportunity for Freshers.
About the Company:
Qualcomm is a American Multinational company, It’s headquarters is located in San Diego, California, The main work of Qualcomm is dealing with semiconductor, software, and services related to Wireless technology.
The company has a net revenue of $24.27 billion (2019) and has assets over $32.96 billion (2019).
|Company Name||Qualcomm India Private Limited|
|Job profile||Engineer – Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Work Experience||Min. 3 months|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
Must read: Accenture Hiring for Application Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
Gathers integrates and interprets information specific to a module or sub-block of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
• Makes straightforward decisions based on well-defined task requirements.
• Collaborates with others inside the project team to accomplish project objectives.
• Networks with colleagues within their own team to gain insight, ideas, and connections.
• Communicates with the project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
• Stays focused and deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
• Prioritizes project deadlines and deliverables with close supervision.
• Adapts to changes and setbacks in order to meet deadlines.
• Resolves straightforward software issues and bugs within a reasonable amount of time.
• Escalates technical issues to an appropriate party (e.g., project lead, colleagues).
• Designs small features or approach for a straightforward coding effort.
• Writes readable code for small features or minor bug fixes to support collaboration with other engineers.
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Also check: Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020
Qualcomm Off campus Drive
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the IBM recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible. Apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for (Qualcomm Off campus Drive): Apply Now
|Mindtree Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Galore Network Pvt Ltd Recruitment |||Click here|
|Accenture Hiring for Application Developer||Click here|
|Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020||Click here|
|Increff Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Freshers||Click here|
|Wipro Recruitment 2020 for Freshers||Click here|
|Google India Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|