Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment as Software Engineers | Qualcomm hiring Fresher candidates as Software Engineers. It is a Good opportunity for BE, B.Tech, BCA or Equivalent graduates to become a part of a well-reputed company.
The company opens Registration for a limited time, kindly register on the official website of Qualcomm before the registration ends.
About the Company:
Qualcomm is an American multinational company, It’s headquarters is located in San Diego, California, The main work of Qualcomm is dealing with semiconductor, software, and services related to Wireless technology.
The company has a net revenue of $24.27 billion (2019) and has assets over $32.96 billion (2019).
Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Qualcomm India Private Limited|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Job Overview For Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
Qualcomm IT is seeking an experienced analyst in the IT Operations Management & Analytics team supporting development projects.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers who can Act as a developer on the Network Access Control Automation project and corresponding UI within the IT Operations Management and Analytics Team. The position requires knowledge across different systems and platforms including networking, coding, database, continuous delivery, and deployment. Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment
- Design, build and maintain production systems with high efficiency and availability using the combination of software and systems engineering practices
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Quantify performance of services by measuring and monitoring usage, availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Participate in sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Address production issues and provide Tier 3/4 on-call support.
Technologies we use:
- Task management: JIRA
- Version control: Git, GitHub
- Deployments: Jenkins, Bash, Amazon Web Services, Docker
Required for this position – Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience developing systems/software for large business environments
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Prior working experience in utility computing and/or cloud computing domain highly desired.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work with global teams across time zones.
- Interest in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive. Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment
- “Self-starter” attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
- AWS DevOps Professional certification
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Developer Associate
Apply Mode: Online
|Qualcomm Apply Link||Click Here|
Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Qualcomm Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Qualcomm Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Qualcomm Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Qualcomm is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition the company will give the best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit the official website of Qualcomm i.e https://www.qualcomm.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on the career section
- In the career section, you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available on the home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided a direct link in the below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly, take a printout for reference use.
Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment as Software Engineers
How to Apply
Candidates Should apply online. The link is given below, apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for Qualcomm Jobs Recruitment as Software Engineers: Apply Here
|ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2020||Check here|
|Infosys Recruitment as Software Developer||Check here|
|Google Recruitment for Freshers/ Experienced||Check here|
|Apple Openings for Freshers||Check here|
|HCL Recruitment for Freshers as Process Associate||Check here|
|IBM Recruitment for Freshers
|McAfee Jobs Recruitment for Freshers
|HCL Recruitment for Freshers||Check here|
|More Jobs||Check here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Join Now|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Join Now|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|