Procol Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Software Engineer Intern in Gurgaon.
Procol Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Procol hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Procol is hiring candidates as Software Engineer Intern. The company announces a recruitment drive Gurgaon, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Founded in 2018, Procol’s solutions have been securely deployed at many $1B+ global companies helping procurement teams reduce costs, digitize procurements, improve compliance by replacing emails and excel workflows with the world’s most easy-to-use and secure e-sourcing platform managing a spend of ₹5000 Cr+. Procol is rated 4.9/5 ⭐️ by trusted enterprises on G2 and has been featured by Forbes.
Procol Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Procol
Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Procol
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2022
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Why you’ll love Procol
- Learn and grow fast with a growing startup which impacts millions of businesses
- Work closely with the founding team and become a part of building a successful company
- Openly collaborate with few of India’s most talented folks, who will challenge you every day
- Industry competitive salary and benefits
- Get advance salaries every month
- Employee health insurance covered by us
- Flexible working hours
What you’ll do
- Bring new ideas to the table, implement them into features, and collaborate with the product and design team to create a great user experience
- Develop, test, improve, and deploy new features on new different applications
- Adopt a disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation, and code structure in a team environment
What you’ll bring
- We’re looking for analytical, results-driven Software Engineers for an enterprise product (which is launched, fully working and stable) as we scale and add new verticals and features.
- Creative-ability to ideate and brainstorm problems
- Technical – Good command over Data Structure and algorithms
- Reliable – The ability to produce production-grade code
- Humble – yet ambitious
Procol recruitment process
- Talent Decrypt online test
- Coding questions 1
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Pricol Aptitude
Procol Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Procol Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
Procol Off Campus Jobs 2022 FAQ
How do I register with Protocol Education?
The simplest way is to register online. Alternatively you can find your local branch and call them directly.
What qualifications/references do I need to work for Protocol Education?
To work as a teacher we require that you possess a valid teaching qualification, have recent experience of teaching and are able to provide at least two references from recent teaching placements. In order to work as a nursery nurse you must hold a relevant qualification and have at least two professional references covering the last two years.
For support workers, we are more flexible, you do not need a qualification, but some experience is preferred. We can help you find this through voluntary positions. In terms of referencing we require 2 recent references including one from your most recent employer. Everyone working for Protocol Education must possess a full clear DBS check.
Can Protocol Education help me become a teacher?
We find work for qualified teachers with recent classroom experience and experienced support assistants. We cannot help you get a teaching qualification directly. Protocol Education may be able to find work for those with experience of working with children or young people, work as a support worker or degree qualified instructor.
Can anybody work for Protocol Education?
Mostly we work with qualified teachers and teaching assistants who are either qualified or experienced (or both). However there are now more opportunities to work in schools for people who have suitable transferable skills and experience such as:
- Youth work
- Sports coaching
- Care work
- Degrees in relevant academic subjects
- We can also help you find some voluntary work in schools to get you a little experience and enable us to find you paid work.
The average salary is ₹7,31,420 per year per year in Procol for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in Procol can range from ₹6,74,040 – ₹9,52,013 per year.
How to apply for Procol Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Procol Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|