PowerSchool Off Campus Jobs 2023 for Freshers as Associate Cloud Ops Engineer in Bangaluru.
PowerSchool Off Campus Jobs 2023 | PowerSchool hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
PowerSchool is hiring candidates as Associate Cloud Ops Engineer. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bangaluru,IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers .
PowerSchool Website: Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
PowerSchool Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: PowerSchool
Designation: Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
Job Location: Bangaluru
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for PowerSchool
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2022/2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported requests
- Troubleshoot automation issues and engage Engineering or Services as needed to identify and resolve the issue
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades related to automation
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment
- Other duties as assigned
Must Read: 500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity of configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming language
- Familiarity in operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must Read: InfyTQ Exam Questions: 100+ Coding and Programming Questions
PowerSchool recruitment process
- Step 1: UCAT Exam(Aptitude Test)
- Step 2: Technical Exam(15Mcqs and 2 Coding Questions)
- Step 3: Technical Interview.
- Step 4: Managerial Round.
- Step 5: HR Round.
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
PowerSchool Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
PowerSchool Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
How to apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the PowerSchool Off Campus Jobs 2023 through the given below link.
A: The student portal is an online portal accessible anywhere on the web that students can log in to and see their grades, assignments, scores, attendance, schedules, school bulletin, and more.
A: Each school or district has their own student portal. Most schools or districts put the URL for the portal on their website under a parent section or parent resource section. We also recommend that you search “[name of your school or district] student powerschool”.
A: Each school or district has their own parent portal. Most schools or districts put the URL for the portal on their website under a parent section or parent resource section. We also recommend that you search “[name of your school or district] parent powerschool”.
The average salary is ₹7,43,034 per year in HackerRank for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in HackerRank can range from ₹3,23,107 – ₹9,91,803 per year
|Tata Power Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|IBM Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Autodesk Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Iris Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Meesho Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Accenture Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Vmware Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|