PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 for Freshers as Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 | PowerSchool hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
PowerSchool is hiring candidates as Associate Software Engineer. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bangalore,IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers .
PowerSchool Website: Check Here
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: PowerSchool
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for PowerSchool
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 1 Years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2021 , 2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate
- Some knowledge of Java, Spring (IoC), Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS and/ or .net
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
PowerSchool recruitment process
- Step 1: UCAT Exam(Aptitude Test)
- Step 2: Technical Exam(15Mcqs and 2 Coding Questions)
- Step 3: Technical Interview.
- Step 4: Managerial Round.
- Step 5: HR Round.
PowerSchool Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
PowerSchool Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
How to apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
A: The student portal is an online portal accessible anywhere on the web that students can log in to and see their grades, assignments, scores, attendance, schedules, school bulletin, and more.
A: Each school or district has their own student portal. Most schools or districts put the URL for the portal on their website under a parent section or parent resource section. We also recommend that you search “[name of your school or district] student powerschool”.
A: Each school or district has their own parent portal. Most schools or districts put the URL for the portal on their website under a parent section or parent resource section. We also recommend that you search “[name of your school or district] parent powerschool”.
The average salary is ₹7,43,034 per year in HackerRank for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in HackerRank can range from ₹3,23,107 – ₹9,91,803 per year
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)
|Freshers Job (Group)
|MNC Jobs (Channel)
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida
|Government Jobs (Channel)
|Free Online Courses
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn
|Follow Us on Instagram
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts