Welcome to Mega Naukri, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Recruitment Apply online | Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. has published employment news for a Director Post, all the candidates who are interested in applying for this Job are requested to read all the necessary information carefully related to employment before applying for a post.
1. About the Company :
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), is an Indian state-owned Maharatna company. It’s headquartered is situated in Gurugram, India. It engaged mainly in the Transmission of Power. It was incorporated on 23 October 1989 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. It transmits around 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
The company employed 9217 regular employees(Executives: 4300, Non-executives: 4917) as on 31.03.2019.
Its Registered office is at New Delhi and Corporate Office at Gurgaon, Haryana. The authorised and paid up capital of the Corporation was Rs.10000 crores and Rs.5231.59 crores respectively as on 31st March, 2019. The Shareholding of the Government of India is 55.37%
|Name of the CPSE||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.|
|Name of the Post||Director (Projects)|
|Salary||Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)|
|Schedule of the CPSE||Schedule A|
|Suitable Age||candidate should not be more than 60 years and not less than 45 years as on the date of occurrence of the vacancy.|
|Qualifications||Applicant should be a graduate in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university/institute with good academic record.
Applicants should have an MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
|Experience||The incumbent should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large
organization of repute, out of which at least two years cumulative experience during the last ten years should have been in project planning/design/execution/management.
Experience in power-transmission is desirable.
|Last date of application duly forwarded to PESB||03/01/2020|
2. Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Director (Projects) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director.
2. He/She is responsible for ensuring timely construction, erection, completion, and commissioning of projects under the corporation as per the desired quality and cost framework through effective Project Management System.
3. Submission of Application Form
All applicants should send their applications as per the format properly.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel no other channels will allow as follows:
(a) The Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services should submit through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE should submit through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE should submit through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE should submit through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below the Board level in SPSE should submit through the concerned SPSE.
(f) Private Sector should submit directly to the PESB.
2. The candidates from Private Sector should submit the following documents along with the application form properly:
(a) Detailed Annual Reports of the Company or organization in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(b) Is the company is listed or not; if yes, then the documentary proof should provide (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(c) Proof of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Required self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) The similar Jobs worked with, in the past with full details.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Recruitment
How to Apply
1. You have to click below Button to get the Apply link.
2. After filling the application form and you have to get ready a copy of all the relevant documents specified in Paragraph 3(2)
3. You have two ways to submit the form, see below
(a) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in paragraph 3(1);
(b) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in paragraph 3(1).
Send the Application with the above documents to this address, Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 03/01/2020.
2. For more detailed information visit the official website (https://www.powergridindia.com/)
2. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an interview for which no TA / DA shall be paid.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|