Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Business Analyst in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Oracle hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Oracle is hiring candidates as Business Analyst. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.
Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Oracle
Designation: Business Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 05/09/2022
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle
Degree Needed: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021-2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
- Support the PMs through the lifecycle of each project including but not limited to, project creations and maintenance, auditing of project funding, adding resources to the projects, time entry, weekly/monthly invoicing, revenue recognition, and project closures.
- Ensure that revenue for all project types (HYB, TM & FP) is recognized per Oracle’s Policy.
- Accounts Receivable management and reporting
- Track, and monitor Work-at-Risk (WAR)
- Ensure that Credits and Credit/rebills are processed correctly
- Ad Hoc Reporting as requested by Project Managers and Management
- Build relationships with key contacts in other departments such as; Finance, Collections, Credit, Sales, etc.
- All other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience in a Consulting Organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to manage large work load, multi-task and prioritize to meet all business needs.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and has the ability to track the progress of multiple inquiries and tasks effectively
- Work with all levels of Management as requested.
- Shift Timings – 7am to 4pm (IST) Supporting APAC
How to apply for Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Oracle Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Oracle recruitment process
Oracle conducts 3-4 rounds to select freshers for Software Engineer in their organization.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview Round 1
- Technical Interview Round 2
- HR Round
Oracle Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Oracle Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How can you advertise your vacancies internally?
Using web-based Oracle Self-Service Human Resources (SSHR), you can give your line managers and employees an at-a-glance view of all vacancies.
How can you manage the interview process?
You can use Oracle HRMS to both schedule your interviews and update the assignment status of applicants. You can also produce a report on applicants and their interview schedules.
How can you match applicants to vacancies?
Oracle HRMS enables you to record both the competencies required for a position and those held by an applicant. Using the web-based Suitability Matching tool, you can then identify which applicants are most suited to the position by making a comparison between the competencies required and the competencies held by each applicant.
Can you use standard letters to help manage your recruitment cycle?
You can create standard letters and link them to assignment statuses. For example, you can set up a standard letter that is triggered when an applicant’s assignment status changes to “Rejected”.
Does Oracle HRMS support the internal approval process for job offers?
Yes, using Candidate Offers (part of SSHR), you can compose a job offer on the web and route it to the appropriate managers for approval. If approval is given, you can generate an offer letter and track the candidate’s response.
How can you manage the hiring process?
Using Oracle HRMS, you can convert your applicants or ex-employees to new employees with a minimum of effort.
In addition, the hiring process supports a wide range of other business needs, such as back-to-back employment. It also provides you with validation. For example, you cannot rehire an ex-employee if the final process date for the previous employment is still blank. This validation ensures that the information held in the database is always correct and date tracked.
The average salary is ₹10,26,494 per year in Oracle for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in Oracle can range from ₹1,04,466 – ₹4,74,16,041 per year
|Capgemini Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|TCS Atlas Hiring 2022||Apply here|
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Atos Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|SalesForce Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Accenture Off Campus jobs 2022
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|