Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2023 for Freshers as Technical Analyst 1-Support in Bengaluru, Hyderabad.
Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2023 | Oracle hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Oracle is hiring candidates as Technical Analyst 1-Support. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.
Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2023
Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Oracle
Designation: Technical Analyst 1-Support
Job Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle
Degree Needed: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
Experience: 0 to 2+ years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2022/2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
How to apply for Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Oracle Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
Oracle Cloud Functional & Technical
Behavioral Skills (Required)
• Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
• Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
• Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
• Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
• Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
• Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
Technical & Analytical Skills (Required)
• Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize “”big picture””, frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
• Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of more than one modules in any of the following Oracle Supply Chain Application Suites – Oracle EBusiness Suite
Desired Technical Skills
• Following technical skills are desired. In the absence of these skills, it is expected that the Engineer will develop an understanding of one or more of these skills as required for the role, upon completion of post-hire trainings in these areas.
• Development framework: Experience supporting/developing/testing web applications implemented using frameworks that expose business services via a Model/View/Controller paradigm, such as Oracle ADF will be added advantage.
• Proficiency in SQL. Good knowledge expected in at least one of the following Fusion technologies : ADF, BPEL, ODI, SOA, FBDi, Reporting Tools – Fusion BIP/OTBI/FRS
• Good understanding of at least one database platform (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
Oracle recruitment process
Oracle conducts 3-4 rounds to select freshers for Software Engineer in their organization.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview Round 1
- Technical Interview Round 2
- HR Round
Oracle Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Oracle Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How can you advertise your vacancies internally?
Using web-based Oracle Self-Service Human Resources (SSHR), you can give your line managers and employees an at-a-glance view of all vacancies.
How can you manage the interview process?
You can use Oracle HRMS to both schedule your interviews and update the assignment status of applicants. You can also produce a report on applicants and their interview schedules.
How can you match applicants to vacancies?
Oracle HRMS enables you to record both the competencies required for a position and those held by an applicant. Using the web-based Suitability Matching tool, you can then identify which applicants are most suited to the position by making a comparison between the competencies required and the competencies held by each applicant.
Can you use standard letters to help manage your recruitment cycle?
You can create standard letters and link them to assignment statuses. For example, you can set up a standard letter that is triggered when an applicant’s assignment status changes to “Rejected”.
Does Oracle HRMS support the internal approval process for job offers?
Yes, using Candidate Offers (part of SSHR), you can compose a job offer on the web and route it to the appropriate managers for approval. If approval is given, you can generate an offer letter and track the candidate’s response.
How can you manage the hiring process?
Using Oracle HRMS, you can convert your applicants or ex-employees to new employees with a minimum of effort.
In addition, the hiring process supports a wide range of other business needs, such as back-to-back employment. It also provides you with validation. For example, you cannot rehire an ex-employee if the final process date for the previous employment is still blank. This validation ensures that the information held in the database is always correct and date tracked.
The average salary is ₹10,26,494 per year in Oracle for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in Oracle can range from ₹1,04,466 – ₹4,74,16,041 per year
|Tata Communications Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Indigo Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Ansys Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Aditya Birla Group Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Boeing Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Barclays Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Capgemini Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|