Oracle Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 for Freshers as Student Intern in Bengaluru
Oracle Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 | Oracle hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Oracle is hiring candidates as Student interns. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.
Oracle Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Oracle
Designation: Student Intern
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 06/03/2022
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle
Degree Needed: Any Graduate
Passout Batch: 2021-2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
About You (Preferred Qualifications):
- Emerging creative professional with a passion for crafting experiences for a diverse community of users
- Excited to bring your unique voice and perspective to Oracle Design’s creative team
- Inquisitive and open-minded, collaborative, and an awesome teammate
- Interested in becoming an excellent storyteller: passionate about improving creative techniques to tell a compelling story
- You don’t already know everything, and love to learn; open to consuming quantitative and qualitative data to refine your assumptions
- Have deep empathy and a passion for understanding people, uncovering their values and unspoken needs, and crafting solutions with these values and needs at the heart of it all
- You may have learned your craft through formal training in school or passion projects and hobbies. For many, it is a combination of both.
- Have specific skills, or the desire to grow your skill set in one or more of the following areas: Strategy & Innovation, UX & UI Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more
- You might currently be studying, or enrolled in coursework in one or more of the following areas: user experience, graphic/visual design, motion design, game design animation, photography, behavioral science, interface design, multimedia design and technology, entrepreneurship courses, product design, industrial design, human factors, design thinking, information design, civil engineering, service design, or other relevant coursework
- Your major(s) or area of study could include Product Design, Computer Graphics Technology, Graphic Design Technology, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Computer Science, Information Science/Information Systems, Information Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Science, Anthropology, Psychology, Philosophy, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Behavioral Science, and more (if you’re a creative problem solver and wanting to explore a career in UX, and don’t see your major listed here, please still apply!)
- When you submit your application, we would love to see a few examples of design-related work you’re most proud of that highlights your ability to work with teams, think outside of the box, think strategically, and communicate through a visual medium. These examples can be pulled from school projects, passion projects, or from any other previous work experience. You might share a link to an existing website, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok or other social media site, or even an art portfolio.
How to apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Oracle Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Oracle recruitment process
Oracle conducts 3-4 rounds to select freshers for Software Engineer in their organization.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview Round 1
- Technical Interview Round 2
- HR Round
Oracle Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Oracle Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How can you advertise your vacancies internally?
Using web-based Oracle Self-Service Human Resources (SSHR), you can give your line managers and employees an at-a-glance view of all vacancies.
How can you manage the interview process?
You can use Oracle HRMS to both schedule your interviews and update the assignment status of applicants. You can also produce a report on applicants and their interview schedules.
How can you match applicants to vacancies?
Oracle HRMS enables you to record both the competencies required for a position and those held by an applicant. Using the web-based Suitability Matching tool, you can then identify which applicants are most suited to the position by making a comparison between the competencies required and the competencies held by each applicant.
Can you use standard letters to help manage your recruitment cycle?
You can create standard letters and link them to assignment statuses. For example, you can set up a standard letter that is triggered when an applicant’s assignment status changes to “Rejected”.
Does Oracle HRMS support the internal approval process for job offers?
Yes, using Candidate Offers (part of SSHR), you can compose a job offer on the web and route it to the appropriate managers for approval. If approval is given, you can generate an offer letter and track the candidate’s response.
How can you manage the hiring process?
Using Oracle HRMS, you can convert your applicants or ex-employees to new employees with a minimum of effort.
In addition, the hiring process supports a wide range of other business needs, such as back-to-back employment. It also provides you with validation. For example, you cannot rehire an ex-employee if the final process date for the previous employment is still blank. This validation ensures that the information held in the database is always correct and date tracked.
The average salary is ₹10,26,494 per year in Oracle for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in Oracle can range from ₹1,04,466 – ₹4,74,16,041 per year
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|