Oil India Limited Recruitment (Last Date: 07-1-2020) |
Welcome to Mega Naukri, Oil India Limited Recruitment has published employment news for a Consultant Post, all the candidates who are interested in applying for this Job are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for a post.
About the Company :
Oil India Limited (OIL) is that the second-largest organic compound exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India. The company may be a state-owned Navratna under the executive management of India’s Ministry of oil and fossil fuel with its corporate offices in Noida within the New Delhi-NCR region
|Name Of the Post||Consultant|
|Number of Post||1|
|Salary||Monthly Amount of
Rs. 1,70,000/- will be paid.
|Facilities||Extra, 20 days paid leave and travel, Boarding and Lodging during all official tours outside the place of posting will be extended as admissible.|
|Suitable Age||candidate should not be more than 70 years as on 07/01/2020.|
|Job Location||Noida, India.|
|Experience||The incumbent should have retired from the oil sector PSU at a level of Chief General Manager/ED having minimum 15 years of
experience of handling Internal audit/other finance functions.
|Last Date of Application||Tue 07 Jan 2020|
How to Apply
1. You have to click below link to get the application formApplication Form
2. You have to fill the application form and attach a copy of all the relevant documents.
A. Date of Birth Proof
B. Educational Qualification Mark Sheets
C. Documentary proof for Work Experience
3. Send the Application with the above documents to this address, CGM(HR), Oil India Limited, Plot No. 19, Sector-16 (A), Noida – 201301 on or before 07.01.2020
4. You can also send via email at email@example.com
1. For more detailed information visit the official website (https://www.oil-india.com)
2. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an interview for which no TA / DA shall be paid.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|