NTT Recruitment 2020 | NTT hiring Fresher/ Experienced candidates for the Post of Software Engineer. It is a Good opportunity for All Graduate Candidates to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company opens Registration for a limited time, kindly register on the official website of NTT before the registration ends.
About the Company:
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure.
Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
|Company Name||NTT Ltd|
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Working at NTT
Responsibilities For NTT Recruitment:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills For NTT Recruitment:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Good understanding on Agile and waterfall development process
- Knowledge on TDD and should have worked in SCRUM teams
- Fundamentally strong in computer science and should be aware of the latest development trends
- Quality conscious and should seek for continuous improvement
- Able to present the solutions to the team and do detailed code reviews
What will make you a good fit for the role?
KRA & KPIs For NTT Recruitment:
- Defect free code and high quality outputs.
- Timely delivery of the projects.
- Should be a team player and work on self-improvement
NTT Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Candidates Should apply through online. The link which is given below, apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for NTT Recruitment 2020: Apply Here
|Capgemini Off campus Recruitment Drive 2020||Click here|
|Facebook Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Mitel Off Campus Recruitment 2020
|Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020 | Prize Pool INR 15,00,000*||Click here|
|Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk||Click here|
|BNY MELLON Freshers Recruitment
|ThinkSys Hiring Software Engineer Trainee
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test For 2021 Batch
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|