Welcome to Mega Naukri, NHPC Limited Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply online | NHPC Limited has published employment news for a Director Post, all the candidates who are interested in applying for this Job are requested to read all the necessary information carefully related to employment before applying for a post.
1. About the Company :
NHPC Limited was incorporated on date 7th November 1975 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. It has the objective to be a globally leading organization for sustainable development of clean power through competent responsible and innovative values. NHPC Limited is a Mini-Ratna Category-I PSE in Power Sector with the administrative jurisdiction of the Ministry of Power.
The company employed 6753 regular employees ( Executive 3533, Non-executive 3220) as on 31.03.2019. Its Registered and Corporate offices are situated at Faridabad, Haryana. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.15, 000.00 crore, and Rs.10, 045.03 crore respectively as on date 31 March 2019. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 73.33 Percent.
|Name of the CPSE||NHPC Limited|
|Name of the Post||Director (Projects)|
|Salary||Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)|
|Schedule of the CPSE||Schedule A|
|Suitable Age||candidate should not be less than 45 years as on the date of occurrence of the vacancy.|
|Qualifications||The candidate should be an Engineering graduate preferably in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with a good academic record.
Applicants holding an MBA /Post Graduate Diploma in management will have another advantage.
|Experience||The candidate should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years of cumulative experience during the last 10 years should have been in project planning/design/management/execution.
Experience in Hydro-Power Sector is also desirable.
|Last date of application duly forwarded to PESB||19/02/2020 by 3:00 pm|
|Date of vacancy||01/01/2021|
2. Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Director (Projects) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director.
2. He/She is overall responsible for project planning, execution and contracting. He/She assists CMD to ensure proper administrative and technical control of the projects and their timely execution.
3. Submission of Application Form
All applicants should send their applications as per the format properly.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel no other channels will allow as follows:
(a) The Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services should submit through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE should submit through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE should submit through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE should submit through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below the Board level in SPSE should submit through the concerned SPSE.
(f) Private Sector should submit directly to the PESB.
2. The candidates from Private Sector should submit the following documents along with the application form properly:
(a) Detailed Annual Reports of the Company or organization in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(b) Is the company is listed or not; if yes, then the documentary proof should provide (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(c) Proof of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Required self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) The similar Jobs worked with, in the past with full details.
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply online
How to Apply
1. You have to click below Button to get the Apply link.
2. After filling the application form and you have to get ready a copy of all the relevant documents specified in Paragraph 3(2)
3. You have two ways to submit the form, see below
(a) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in paragraph 3(1);
(b) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in paragraph 3(1).
Send the Application with the above documents to this address, Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 19/02/2020.
2. For more detailed information visit the official website (www.nhpcindia.com/)
2. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an interview for which no TA / DA shall be paid.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|