NCR Corporation Off Campus Jobs 2022 Freshers for Software Intern in Hyderabad.
NCR Corporation Off Campus Jobs 2022 | NCR Corporation hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
NCR Corporation is hiring candidates as Software Intern. The company announces a recruitment drive in Hyderabad, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation Corporation (NYSE: NCR Corporation) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR Corporation is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR Corporation is a trademark of NCR Corporation Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Designation: Software Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Corporation
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 1 year Freshers
Passout Batch: 2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Find The Right Job Easily: Check Here
• Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment
• Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
• Experience with tools utilized in development environment:
o HP ALM
• Certifications – ISTQB etc.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
• Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
• Co-ordinate cross-team test activities
• Perform manual functional and regression testing
• Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
• Ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
• Record, maintain, and archive test results
• Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
• Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
• Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
• Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
• Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
• Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
• Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
• Manage physical and virtual lab environments
• Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
• Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
• Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
• 0-1 years of experience in Software Testing
• Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology. Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing
• Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
• Ability to identify, debug and clearly articulate software defects
• Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing and Database Testing
• Experience in enterprise software testing
• Experience in developing Functional, Integration and end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements
• Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills
• Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates
• Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
• Have a strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
• Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
• Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts
• Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements
• Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
NCR Corporation recruitment process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
NCR Corporation Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
NCR Corporation Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
Find The Right Job Easily: Check Here
NCR Corporation Off Campus Jobs 2022 FAQs
I was recruited while I was in school, so the process was very fast.
Grueling for the money. Took 2 months to get into the company, just to realize how bad it was and then 4 months to leave.
By temporarily agency then be came full time employee.
2 to 3 weeks
|Deloitte Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Mindtree Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|IBM Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Synopsys Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|HCL Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Cisco Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Hexaware Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Tech Mahindra Off-campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
How to apply for NCR Corporation Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now