Recruitment of 01 Junior Project Fellow Walk-in-Interview
Welcome to Mega Naukri, NCERT Recruitment,The department proposes to conduct a Walk-in-Interview to engage 01 Junior Project Fellow (JPF) on the following PAC approved project on purely temporary basis to work in the Department of Elementary Education (DEE) for the period as mentioned against each –
About the Company :
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a sovereign organization. It is a Government of India Organisation and it was established in 1961. It is a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies’ Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860).
The headquarters of The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi. The director of the council is Dr. Hrushikesh Senapaty since September 2015.
|Name Of the Post||Junior Project Fellow|
|Number of Post||1|
|Project title with PAC code||Strengthening Model Pre-School
Run by RIEs- An Intervention
(PAC code 1.03)
|Project Period||Up to 3 1st March, 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month (for NET Qualified)
Rs. 23,000/- per month (for Non-NET)
|Suitable Age||Below 40 years as per UGC guidelines|
|Job Location||Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, India.|
|Essential/Desirable Qualifications||Essential Qualifications:
(a) Masters Degree in ECE/Sociology/ Education/Child Development with minimum 55% marks.
(a) Expertise in Early Childhood Education or D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed or B.Ed
|Date and time of Interview||17-12-2019 at 11.00 a.m.|
|Between 9.30 a.m. to 1 1.00 a.m.
(Candidates appearing for the registration after 1 1.00 a.m. will not be entertained)
Venue of Interview
|Department of Elementary Education (DEE),
4th Floor, Room No. 415, G.B. Pant Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
1. For more detailed information visit the official website. (http://www.ncert.nic.in/)
2. Please Upload Copy to:-
Head, training and ICT Division, CIET New Delhi for up-loading on the NCERT Website. (Soft copy is being sent by e-mail.)
Candidates must bring their Resume/Bio-data (With Photo) along with original certificates, self-attested photocopy of each certificate and other related documents at the time of interview.
l . The candidate who has already worked as Junior Project Fellow (JPF) in the NCERT for two years and more need not apply again.
- Fellowship is purely on temporary basis and it will not confer on him/her any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- The candidates working with other organization should forward the application through their employer or bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- SC/ST /PH candidates are eligible with minimum of 50% marks in relevant master degree.
- The applying candidate may ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the NCERT for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|