Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2023 for Freshers as Internship Trainee
Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2023 | Motorola Solutions hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-reputed company.
Motorola Solutions is hiring candidates as Internship Trainees. The company announces a recruitment drive in India (Offsite – ZIN99).
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary employment information, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
About Motorola Solutions:
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Motorola Solutions
Designation: Internship Trainee – Data Infrastructure
Job Location: India (Offsite – ZIN99)
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for Motorola Solutions
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 1 Years Freshers
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Hands-on experience in Linux Administration/Operation
- Hands-on experience in Database Administration – Oracle/MSSQL
- Expert in Python and Python Flask framework. Have a desire to deepen your knowledge in current technologies as well as learn new ones.
- Expert in Computer architecture and cloud systems.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with RDBMS, specifically PostgreSQL.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Good Understanding of Containerisation like Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present and convey ideas
- Strong attention to detail; action-oriented attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves and Ability to work independently in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things
- Are well-versed in product project management tools, such as JIRA and Google Docs
- Database Architecture knowledge of Oracle and MSSQL.
- Working with Unix/Linux-based OS.
- Development with good expertise in Python and PHP.
- Having good knowledge of cloud administration and strategies.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, individuals must be passionate about the work
Travel Requirements: None
Relocation Provided: None
Position Type: Intern
Motorola Solutions recruitment process
Online Written test,
Motorola Solutions Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
Motorola Solutions Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
How to apply for Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Motorola Solutions Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
Motorola Solutions FAQ
How to apply for Motorola Off Campus 2023 Drive?
To apply for the Motorola Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at motorola.com.
Indeed is the only source of applicants that I know of.
What is the Motorola Off-Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
The interview process is relatively smooth. You meet with the interviewing manager, they go over your resume, asking some detailed questions about you and your work experience, tell you about the role and what they’re looking for and if you’re a good match for each other then you typically hear back from the manager within a couple of days.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)
|Freshers Job (Group)
|MNC Jobs (Channel)
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida
|Government Jobs (Channel)
|Free Online Courses
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn
|Follow Us on Instagram
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts