Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020
Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 | Media.Net Software hiring Fresher candidates as a Software Test Engineer. The Best opportunity for B.E/B.Tech/MCA Graduates. The company announces a recruitment drive for the Mumbai location. As there is not mentioned any preferred Batch, so Candidates from the multiple batches can take benefit for this job opportunity.
Excellent job opportunity for Freshers.
|Company Name||Media.Net Software|
|Positions||Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing)|
|CTC||INR 3 – 6.5 LPA|
|Work Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra.|
|Industry||IT/Computers – software|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
- Preferred Education: B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
- Any Experience in manual testing design and execution.
- Have the ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Having testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Having Good Knowledge of UI testing, System Testing, Functional Testing & Regression Testing.
- Have Experience in test scripts for complex systems, designing and executing manual test plans.
- Should understand Software Development Lifecycle and hands-on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- Should have Experienced with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Having Strong attention to detail.
- Having excellent verbal, written communication skills and Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in a programming language is first preferred.
- Have the ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Having a basic knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
- Should understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing.
- Should contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product.
- Should create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing.
- Should identify test data requirements and generate the required data to support testing.
- Should evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues and clearly report issues found during testing.
- Should create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards.
- Should work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders.
- Should participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts.
- Should contribute to design reviews and recommend product improvements.
Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 |
All interested and eligible candidates who will attend this walk-in drive should take a copy of your resume at the following venue on 20 February 2020.
Drive date: 20 February 2020 (Thursday)
Drive timing: 11.00 A.M. onwards
Venue: Directiplex, Old Nagardas Road, Mogra Pada, in Natwar Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai Maharashtra 400069
Contact – Vanessa Murzello
Must check: TCS NextStep Registration 2020
|Apple Hiring Cellular Systems Verification Engineer||Click here|
|Honeywell Freshers Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Ameex off campus drive
|IBM Hiring Freshers 2020 Intern||Click here|
TCS NextStep Registration 2020
|DMart Freshers Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|