Welcome to Mega Naukri, Khadi and Village Industries Commission has published employment news for the post of Young Professionals (YPs) on 3-year contract. There are 75 vacancies for Young Professionals (YPs)
KVIC Recruitment 2020 for 75 Young Professionals | Apply Online | Last Date 10 Jan 2020
About the Institution :
Established 1956 The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body formed by the Government of India.
|Name Of the Post||Young Professionals (YPs)|
|Number of Post||75|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Stipend||Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 plus
Conveyance Rs.2,500 to 3,000 (Depending upon Qualification, Experience and Interview Performance)
|Suitable Age||Below 27 Years as on 10-Jan-2020|
|Education Qualification||Master Degree or Post Graduation Degree or 2 Year PG diploma from a recognised university|
|Last Date of Application||Jan 10, 2020|
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate age must be below 27 years as on date 10/Jan/2020
- Must have good knowledge of Computer, MS-Word, Ms-Excel, and Ms-PowerPoint
- Must have Masters Degree / Post Graduation or 2 Years PG diploma
How to Apply
The candidate who are eligible for the post will have to apply online by going to the official site. Click here to apply online
Start of online application – 6/Dec/2019
Last date to apply – 10/Jan/2020
Interview – To be announced
1. For more detailed information visit the official website and read the official notification
2. While applying you need to have a recent passport size photo ( not older than 3 weeks), the dimension should be between 200*230 Pixels approx and the size of the photograph will be between 50-100Kb
3. The signature must be on white paper with black ink and have a dimension between 140*60 approx. The size of the signature must be between 50-100Kb.
4. While uploading your certificate the size of certificate must be between 50-1000kb.
5. All the documents you upload must be in jpg/jpeg/PDF format only.
6. The contract is initially for 1year and it can be extended up to 3 years based on the candidate performance.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|