JLL India Recruitment 2020 | JLL India hiring Experienced candidates as Shift Engineer. It is a Good opportunity for Degree/ Diploma candidates to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company announces a Recruitment for the Chennai location in India.
The Eligibility criteria and other information regarding this Job are given below. Kindly requested to candidates please read all the given information carefully, before applying.
Company Name:- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a main expert administration firm that represents considerable authority in land and speculation the executives. JLL shapes the fate of land for a superior world by utilizing the most cutting edge innovation to make compensating openings, astounding spaces and reasonable land answers for our customers, our kin and our networks. JLL is a Fortune 500 organization with yearly income of $18.0 billion, activities in more than 80 nations and a worldwide workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and an enlisted trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For additional data, visit jll.com.
|Company Name||Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)|
|Employment type||Full time|
3-5 years of work experience in Real Estate/ Hotel or Construction Industry. For residential sites candidates with residential experience will be preferred.
|Qualifications||Degree / Diploma – Electrical/Mechanical Engineering|
|Job Location||Chennai, TN, India|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
Job Description & Responsibilities:
You will be ensuring that all technical services are maintained operational during your shift duty. Taking charge of entire technical assets in building, managing engineering team and supporting the Property Manager / Assistant Property Manager your team leader for coordinating for technical issues with client and occupants. Your key deliverables will be to:
- Manage and maintain electromechanical / utility services at the site with the help of the technician team.
- Prepare and implement planned preventive maintenance (PPM).
- Conduct inspections at the site regularly to check for risk/defects areas.
- Review the work of subordinate staff and provide guidance when needed.
- Ensuring the documentation, checking and follow up of the assets under defect liability period and AMC/CAMC in a tracker.
- Be responsible for hiring, training and development of shift engineers and maintenance staff.
- Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLA’s & KPI’s for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service deliverance.
- Must check- Jacobs Engineering Group Recruitment 2020
- Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
- Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement, submission of invoices and follow-ups for the payments.
- Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
- Ensure proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
- Ensuring timely submission of client approved cost sheet to JLL office and following up for the invoice.
- Schedule monthly vendor meeting to discuss on daily matters & ensure corrective actions are taken for the same.
JLL India Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
The registration link is given below, apply fast ASAP.
Apply Link for (JLL India Recruitment 2020): Click here
|Jacobs Engineering Group Recruitment 2020
|Unilever Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Buildmate Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|JSW Steel Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|DXC Technology Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Google India Recruitment 2020
|Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive||Click here|
|Wipro Recruitment 2020 for Freshers||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|