Welcome to Mega Naukri,
IOP Bhubaneswar vacancy for Tradesman-A Electrician 2019 | Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar has published employment news for a Tradesman-A (Electrician) Post, all the candidates who are interested to apply for this Job are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for a post. Only candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need apply. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers.
About the Institute :
Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous research institution funded jointly by the Department of Atomic energy and the Government of Odisha. The Institute was officially established by the Government of Orissa in the year 1972 and registered in 1972 as a registered society under Societies Registration Act 1860. The Institute started functioning on date September 4, 1974, in two rented rooms of the Utkal University Guest House. After a few months, the Institute moved to a rented house in sahid nagar Bhubaneshwar where its academic activities got started in January 1975 with two Faculties besides the then Director, Prof. T. Pradhan.
|Name Of the Post
|Number of Post
|Level-2 (`19900 – 63200/-)
Minimum emolument is `23283/- p.m
|candidate should be 18-28 years as on the last date of application
|Must have passed HSC/SSC/10th Standard with 60% marks and ITI in Electrician Trade from a recognized Board/Council with 60%.
|Last Date of Application
|31 Dec 2019
COPIES OF CERTIFICATES:
Candidates should submit along with their applications, attested single copy of the certificates in support of:
(a) Technical qualifications, Educational qualification, and supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations.
(b) Proof of Date of Birth/Age
(c) Candidates caste certificate should be issued by authorized authority in the prescribed format and the caste/community should have been included in the Presidential Orders in relation to the concerned State
(d) Discharge from Defense Service (applicable to Ex-servicemen only)
IOP Bhubaneswar vacancy for Tradesman-A Electrician 2019
How to Apply
1. You have to click the link to get the application form Click here
2. You have to fill the application form and attach a copy of all the relevant documents given above,
3. Completed applications should be sent to Registrar, Institute of Physics, P:O:Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751 005 so as to reach not later than the last date of application as advertised above.
1. For more detailed information visit the official website (https://www.iopb.res.in/)
2. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an interview for which no TA / DA shall be paid.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
4. Only candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need apply
5. Candidates should ensure that information filled in are correct.