Infosys Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Recruitment Program Pan India.
Infosys Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Infosys hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Infosys is hiring candidates as Recruitment Program. The company announces a recruitment drive Pan India.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management, and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Infosys Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Infosys
Designation: Recruitment Program
Job Location: Pan India
Salary: Best In Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSc/
Passout Batch: 2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Personal data elements collected
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Email Address
- Candidate Phone Number
- Candidate Address
- Date of Birth
- College Roll Number
- Educational Details:
- X th: CGPA, Name of Board, School Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- XII th: CGPA, Name of Board, School Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Diploma (if applicable): CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Graduation: CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Post-Graduation (if applicable): CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country.
- Details pertaining to background checks (only if you are shortlisted) such as whether convicted by a court of law, any arrest or summons issued by a court of law against you, any criminal proceedings pending against you, whether subjected to any sanctions and/or investigation by any financial regulator/ government authority, etc.
For candidates shortlisted for interview process: Your facial images captured during interview, Facial images captured during proctored assessments (where applicable), Face Descriptor (512/1024- embeddings for the face), AI/ML based Facial Analysis results.
Purpose of Processing:
Your Personal Data will be used:
- To assist you in the recruitment, selection, and other associated processes.
- To facilitate IVR call by our authorized vendor for confirming your availability for the interview, sending reminder and for feedback collection.
- To compare candidate’s facial images collected at each stage of recruitment process using automated AI/ML algorithms, to verify whether it is the same person appearing at all the stages and to prevent impersonation, frauds etc.
- To carry out various employer related activities if you are selected to join the organization.
- For internal management on status updates between authorized users.
- To perform background verification by our authorized vendor.
- To enable us to ensure that we are compliant with any applicable labor and/or other relevant laws.
Your Personal Data will be accessible to certain authorized data recipients for the above processing of personal data which may include internal recipients within Infosys Ltd., its subsidiaries, or affiliates such as Recruitment, Human Resource, Finance, Facilities, Immigration, Project Delivery Units, Units/Org Leadership, our authorized service providers who may require access to the same for processing in relation to the above stated purpose(s), Auditors (internal/external), Infosys’ Clients (where applicable) based contractual obligations, Government Bodies including statutory, regulatory authorities, law-enforcement agencies (as applicable), and any other parties expressly or impliedly authorized by you for receiving such disclosures.
Data transfer (International):
Personal Data listed above may be transferred to our offices located globally, and to the servers of our authorized service providers.
Your Personal Data will reside on Infosys servers in India and on our servers of our authorized service providers (including cloud service provider’s servers) located in India.
Infosys adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data.
We retain your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes listed here above. Your personal information that is no longer required to be retained as per legal and business requirements will be disposed in a secure manner.
You are entitled at any time to access and rectify your Personal Data. These rights may be exercised by sending us a message at email@example.com.
You acknowledge that any personal information that you share about data subjects (other than yourself) is shared by you only after seeking consent from the person to whom the Personal Data belongs.
By Clicking the below button, you consent to the above collection and processing of your personal data by Infosys for the above purpose(s).
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Infosys Off Campus Jobs 2022 through the given below link.
Infosys Off Campus Jobs 2022 Apply Link:Click Here
Infosys recruitment process
- Online Aptitude Test (Online )
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Infosys Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Infosys Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
What is the employee strength of the Infosys Group?
Infosys and its subsidiaries had 279,617 employees as of September 30, 2021.
Does the company have debt on its balance sheet?
Infosys is a debt-free company. It doesn’t have any outstanding debt or fixed deposits. The company presently generates sufficient cash internally to finance all its operational, financing and investment requirements.
What is the credit rating of the company?
The credit rating of the company is as follows:
What is the nature of projects sponsored by the Infosys Foundation?
The Foundation supports programs related to education, rural development, healthcare, arts & culture, and destitute care.
We do not partner with religious institutions or political parties, or provide assistance to individuals. We support apolitical and non-religious non-government organizations (NGOs) that are committed to the cause of an equitable society.
Are the programs of the Foundation spread across India?
Our activities are limited to the states in which Infosys operates.
Can I donate to the Foundation?
We do not accept donations from individuals. The Foundation receives an annual grant from Infosys Ltd.
Can I work as a volunteer over weekends or for a few months?
A typical program in a designated field is long-term in nature. Meeting the objective of a program requires commitment of at least one year from volunteers.
The average salary is ₹4,00,000 per year in Infosys for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in Infosys can range from ₹53,810 – ₹98,82,855 per year
|Dassault Systemes Off Campus jobs 2022
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2022
|DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2022
|Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus jobs 2022
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2022
|McAfee Off Campus jobs 2022
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2022
|Tata Moters Off Campus jobs 2022
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)
|Freshers Job (Group)
|MNC Jobs (Channel)
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida
|Government Jobs (Channel)
|Free Online Courses
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn
|Follow Us on Instagram
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts