Welcome to Mega Naukri, India Post Recruitment for Dispatch Rider Nagpur 2019 | India Post has published employment news for a Dispatch Rider Post, all the candidates who are interested to apply this Job are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for a post.
About the India Post :
The Department of Posts (DoP) has completed more than 150 years. It is a backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social-economic development. It helps the Indian citizens in many ways: It delivers mails, It accept deposits under Small Savings Schemes, It provides life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI). The Department of Post also acts as an agent for the Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. The DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world over 1, 55,531 Post Offices.
|Name Of the Post||Despatch Rider|
|Number of Post||1|
|Salary||Monthly Amount of Rs.19,900/-Rs.63,200/- will be paid.|
|Suitable Age||candidate should be in between 18-30 years as on 01/07/2019.|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.|
|Eligibility||The Candidate should have a valid Driving licence to Drive 1) Motor Cycle 2) Three-wheeler 3) Light Motor vehicle|
|Qualifications||The Candidate should passed 8th Standard.|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Period of Probation||2 Years|
|Last Date of receipt of Application||15 Jan 2020 by 5:00 pm|
How to Apply
1. You have to click the link to get the application format ClickHere
2. You have to fill the application form in a proper format and attach a self-attested copy of all the relevant documents.
d)Caste certificate(if any)
g)Photo Id Proof
h)Declaration stating that the information provided is true and valid.
1 passport size photo attested with a Gazetted officer pasted on the application form.
1 passport size photo attached to the application.
The application enclosures should be sent in a proper format in an envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as
“Application for the post of despatch Rider (Direct recruitment) at MMS Nagpur” through Speed Post/ Register Post only.
3. Send the Application Format in an envelope with the above documents to this address, “The manager (Group-A), Mail Motor Service, GPO compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001.
GM, CEPT for uploading notification on departmental website.
1. For more detailed information visit the official website (https://www.indiapost.gov.in/)
2. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an interview for which no TA / DA shall be paid.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
India Post Recruitment for Dispatch Rider Nagpur 2019
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Format||Click here|