IBM Recruitment Drive for Freshers
IBM Recruitment Drive for Freshers | IBM has a vacancy for Freshers as a Technical Support Associate. The candidate who had completed BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ IE; B.Sc/ BCA can apply for this post. Better opportunity for Degree Holders. The company announces a recruitment drive for Various Location.
First of all, you have to read the necessary given information regarding employment, before applying. Also, read the eligibility criteria carefully and then apply for this job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers.
About the Company :
IBM is an International Business Machines. It’s an American multinational technology and consulting corporation having the headquarter in Armonk, New York, US. The company was first known as Computing-Tabulating-Recording-Company (CTR) founded in the year 1911 in Endicott, New York later it was renamed “International Business Machines” in the year 1924.
The IBM company is incorporated in New York. This company has its operations in over 170 countries in the world.
|Technical Support Associate
|0 – 2 Years, Freshers
|BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ IE; B.Sc/ BCA
|Best in Industry
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)
Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ IE; B.Sc/ BCA)
Minimum 0 – 2 years of experience in Technical Support role is preferred.
- Must ensure urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective way possible.
- Must be experienced to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate ability to handle the tasks and projects with changing priorities.
- Having knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems is preferred.
- Must have the knowledge to successfully solve issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Must utilize the available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results for the company.
- Must demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/cause description of reported issues.
- Aware of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Having questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Should Identify the basic hardware parts and be aware of basic hardware concepts.
- User-level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes, etc.
- Should see the opportunity and implement process improvements.
- Willing to work in rotation shifts.
- should have the bility to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
Must read: BYJU’S Mega Off Campus Drive 2020
IBM Recruitment Drive for Freshers
The Engineering candidates must apply online through the link given below before the link expires.
Apply Link for (IBM Freshers Recruitment as Technical Support Associate):
1. For more detailed information visit the official website (www.ibm.com).
2. Only eligible applicants who fulfill the IBM recruitment criteria should apply for this Post.
3. Incomplete online applications will be rejected.
4. Candidates must ensure that He or She should fill proper correct details of their own otherwise the application will be rejected without knowing the candidate.
|Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers
|Toppr Hiring Freshers
|Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020
|Apple Hiring Cellular Systems Verification Engineer
|Honeywell Freshers Recruitment 2020
|Ameex off campus drive
|IBM Hiring Freshers 2020 Intern
TCS NextStep Registration 2020
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn