IBM Off campus Recruitment 2020 | IBM is scheduled to hire candidates as a Technical Specialist. It’s a Good opportunity for graduates to become a part of a well-reputed MNC company. The company opens recruitment for PAN India.
Detailed Eligibility criteria, Qualifications, and application process are given below. Ideal candidates kindly read the given information properly and then apply for the post.
About the Company :
IBM is an International Business Machines. It’s an American global innovation and counseling partnership having the headquarter in Armonk, New York, US.
The organization was first known as Computing-Tabulating-Recording-Company (CTR) established in the year 1911 in Endicott, New York later it was renamed “Universal Business Machines” in the year 1924.
The IBM company is incorporated in New York city. This company having its operations in over 170 countries around the world.
|Company Name||IBM India Private Limited|
|Job profile||Mainframe Batch & Console Operations Specialist|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Work Experience||Min. 3 months|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
Must read: Accenture Hiring for Application Developer
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Handle production operating system resource availability, reboot devices.
- Monitor scheduled batch jobs and batch cycles, resolving any non-application scheduling conflicts.
- Alerts monitoring and Ticket Raising for outstanding messages and recycling various CICS/IMS/DB2 regions as per request by support team with SDM approval.
- Any storage drive or device issues are occurred will notify to storage team under the guidance.
- Monitor production subsystem.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 months experience in IT Technology domain
- Basic knowledge in Mainframes batch and console operations.
- Validated knowledge about MVS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CICS and other Mainframe related Tools for Batch Environment
- Experience in scheduling on-request batch jobs that require immediate execution.
- Ability to invoke resolution and restart procedures in case of failures in the batch jobs
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge on Mainframes operations tools such as CA7 / Control-M
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
IBM Off campus Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the IBM recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible. Apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for (IBM Off campus Recruitment 2020): Apply Now
|Increff Off Campus Recruitment 2020
|Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020
|Accenture Hiring for Application Developer
|Galore Network Pvt Ltd Recruitment
|Bentley 2020 Recruitment | Associate Software Analyst||Click here|
|OLX Recruitment 2020 | Intern – Business Intelligence||Click here|
|Intel Hiring Graduate Intern | Intel Internship
|Capgemini Off campus Recruitment Drive 2020||Click here|
|Cognizant Recruitment | ASSOCIATE |||Click here|
|Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 All Location||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|