Google Off Campus Jobs 2022 Freshers for UX Interaction Designer in Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Google Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Google hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Google is hiring candidates as UX Interaction Designer. The company announces a recruitment drive Hyderabad, Bangalore, location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
At Google, we see healthcare as a connected whole. Helping people to live healthily and prevent disease. Giving clinicians the tools they need to make a precision diagnosis and deliver personalized treatment. Aiding the patient’s recovery at home in the community. All supported by a seamless flow of data.
Google Website:Check Here
Google wikipedia:Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
Google Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Google
Designation: UX Interaction Designer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Google
Degree Needed: B.Des/ M.Des degree/ diploma
Passout Batch: 2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
- Currently enrolled in a B.Des/ M.Des degree/ diploma program in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design/ Visual Communication/ Interaction Design, Fine Arts or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Framer Studio, etc.)
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Strong design background in interaction and/or graphic design and/or motion design fundamentals.
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual
- Ability to apply brand visual assets in a user interface context and understanding of user-centered design principles
- Familiarity with front-end engineering and/or working with engineers.
Must Read: InfyTQ Exam Questions: 100+ Coding and Programming Questions
- Understand the genesis of business problems from researchers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Work with product managers, UX leads/managers and developers to nail down the key objectives of what problem to solve, at what time frame and what is the desired outcome.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and communicate underlying concepts that inspire design implementation.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features
Google recruitment process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Google Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Google Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
|Yahoo Off-campus jobs 2021
|Sopra Steria Off-campus jobs 2021
|Lumel Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|Aggne Off-campus jobs 2021
|Tata Elxsi Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|Retail Pulse Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
How to apply for Google Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Google Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now