Facebook Recruitment 2020 | Facebook hiring Experienced candidates for the Post of Project Manager. It is a Good opportunity for All Engineering Candidates to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company opens Registration for a limited time, kindly register on the official website of Facebook before the registration ends.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
|Job Profile||Project Manager, WhatsApp Trust & Safety|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Work Experience||3 – 5+ Years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Company Website||Check Here|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
Project Manager, WhatsApp Trust & Safety Responsibilities – Facebook Recruitment
- Manage day-to-day Safety Operations through vendor engagement and process improvement, to improve quality and efficiency outputs
- Influence & execute the Safety strategy and drive the operations roadmap cross-functional teams and roadmaps across product, policy, process, systems, data/analytics and drive continuous improvement and step change innovation.
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience and safety
- Analyze operational data to identify trends and work cross-functionally on solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners in Outsourcing, Policy, Security and Engineering
- Participate in on-call emergency escalation rotation as well as after-hours and weekend duty when necessary
- Develop a deep end-to-end understanding of Safety and how it affects our community.
- Be a Safety subject matter expert for the company, and maintain expertise by regularly performing operational core work, handling escalations and quality audits.
Minimum Qualifications For Facebook Recruitment
- 3+ year(s) of work experience in role involving strategic/analytical initiatives (operations, project management, Quality, Process Optimization experience)
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Ability to critically evaluate and analyze large datasets
- Excellent communication skills, open, collaborative and proven team player
- Experience working with global teams
- Avid WhatsApp user, preferred
- 5+ years experience managing projects or process improvements. Experience working within a formal methodology (Six Sigma, Agile, etc.) a plus but not required.
- Intermediate knowledge of data tools such as SQL, SAS or other coding languages and or data visualization tools a plus but not a requirement
Facebook Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Candidates Should apply through online. The link which is given below, apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for Facebook Recruitment 2020: Apply Here
|Mitel Off Campus Recruitment 2020
|Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020 | Prize Pool INR 15,00,000*||Click here|
|Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk||Click here|
|BNY MELLON Freshers Recruitment
|ThinkSys Hiring Software Engineer Trainee
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test For 2021 Batch
|HappilyUnmarried Recruitment Hiring Freshers
|Qualcomm India Hiring For Software Engineer Position
|Eurofins off-campus recruitment drive 2020
|Caterpillar Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|