Eurofins off-campus recruitment drive 2020| Eurofins hiring candidates as an Associate Software Engineer. It is the Best opportunity for a B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS/ BS candidate. The company announces a recruitment drive for the Banglore location.
You should carefully read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. Candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers or different Experienced candidates.
About the Company :
Founded in 1987, Eurofins is an international group of laboratories headquartered in Luxembourg, support services and providing testing to the agriscience, pharmaceutical, environmental, food, and consumer products industries and to governments
Eurofins has more than 45000+ employees and has a revenue of 450 crores EUR (2019). From 2002, Eurofins started developing the infrastructure to support the business, including a unified IT platform.
|Company Name||Eurofins Inc.|
|Positions||Associate Software Engineer|
|Paying Scale||Best in Industry|
|Qualifications||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS/ BS|
|Drive Location||Banglore, India|
|Company’s Job Website||
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech,B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS-IT, BS-IT
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Strong in any programming language(C, C++, C#, Java..etc)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
Within the Support & Continual Improvement project team made up support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices like Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
Job Brief Description
POSITION TITLE: Associate Software Engineer
REPORTING TO: Manager
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
How to Apply
Candidates Should apply through online. The link is given below, apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for (Eurofins off-campus recruitment drive 2020 ): Click here
1. For more detailed information visit the official website (www.eurofins.com )
2. Only eligible applicants who fulfill the eurofins drive criteria should apply for this Post.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
4. Applicant should ensure that He or She should fill proper correct details of their own otherwise the application will be rejected.
|Caterpillar Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
|Nokia off campus drive Recruitment 2020 – 2021
|Goldman Sachs Group off campus Recruitment Drive 2020-2021
|ZOHO – Off Campus Drive in Chennai
|Intel Corporation Off-Campus Recruitment Hiring Freshers
|General Electric Recruitment 2020 -2021 for Intern
|Citigroup Recruitment 2020 – 2021
|Cognizant Off-campus Recruitment Drive 2020
|Verizon Off Campus Drive 2020
|Siemens Recruitment 2020 For Trainee Engineer||Click here|
|Qualcomm Off-campus Drive | Qualcomm Hiring Engineer – Associate
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|