Ericsson Off Campus Jobs 2023 for Freshers as Associate Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Ericsson Off Campus Jobs 2023 | Ericsson hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Ericsson is hiring candidates as Associate Engineer. The company announces a recruitment drive in Gurgaon, Haryana, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Ericsson is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers Ericssoners to deliver the best results for our customers .
Ericsson Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Ericsson
Designation: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2022/2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported requests
- Troubleshoot automation issues and engage Engineering or Services as needed to identify and resolve the issue
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades related to automation
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment
- Other duties as assigned
What you will do
- Delivery, implement the MS Broadcast Playout MSTOP processes to-ensure that services provided to our customers align to SLA performance levels and delivery expectations. Manage 1st Level Service Monitoring and Event Management
- Ensures the contribution and distribution of primarily live content is scheduled, received, recorded and transmitted as per requirements, following the MSTOP MS Broadcast Content Logistics process.
- Secure that distribution transmissions are being delivered to the Ericsson demarcation point as per SLA.
- Perform continuous resource and service status and performance monitoring to proactively detect possible failures and act upon them to ensure 1st level restoration and repair
You will bring
- Education: Bachelors of engineering or similar
- Passion for Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing skills
- Experience Applying Expertise & Technology
Ericsson recruitment process
- Step 1: Aptitude Test
- Step 2: Coding Questions
- Step 3: Technical Interview
- Step 4: Managerial Round
- Step 5: HR Round
Ericsson Telegram Channel link: JOIN NOW
Ericsson Telegram Group link: JOIN NOW
How to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Ericsson Off Campus Jobs 2023 through the given below link.
A: The student portal is an online portal accessible anywhere on the web that students can log in to and see their grades, assignments, scores, attendance, schedules, school bulletin, and more.
A: Each school or district has their own student portal. Most schools or districts put the URL for the portal on their website under a parent section or parent resource section. We also recommend that you search “[name of your school or district] student Ericsson”.
A: Each school or district has their own parent portal. Most schools or districts put the URL for the portal on their website under a parent section or parent resource section. We also recommend that you search “[name of your school or district] parent Ericsson”.
The average salary is ₹7,43,034 per year in HackerRank for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in HackerRank can range from ₹3,23,107 – ₹9,91,803 per year
|PowerSchool Off Campus Jobs 2023
|Tata Power Off Campus Jobs 2023
|Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2023
|IBM Off Campus Jobs 2023
|Autodesk Off Campus Jobs 2023
|Iris Off Campus Jobs 2023
|Meesho Off Campus Jobs 2023
|Accenture Off Campus Jobs 2023
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)
|Freshers Job (Group)
|MNC Jobs (Channel)
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida
|Government Jobs (Channel)
|Free Online Courses
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn
|Follow Us on Instagram
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts