edX: Free Online Courses 2020
The spread of COVID-19 over the globe has affected all of us. Most of us are remaining at home, where we’re working, learning, and educating remotely. In such circumstances, sites like edX act the hero for understudies and youthful experts. edX is a web-based learning stage that gives access to 2500+ Online Courses from 140 Institutions. Their online courses cover practically all subjects just like computer science, language, language, data science, business and management, engineering, humanities and more.
Types of Courses available on edX:
edX courses are allowed to review (for example watch videos and join conversations) for a constrained period, yet on the off chance that you need boundless access and win a course Certificate, you should pay. EdX is the main driving MOOC supplier that is both non-benefit and open-source. You can pick your favored course from the wide scope of subjects available:
- Art & Culture
- Biology & Life Sciences
- Business & Management
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis & Statistics
- Economics & Finance
- Education & Teacher Training
- Energy & Earth Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Food & Nutrition
- Health & Safety
- Law and many more
edX also offers a number of micro-credentials such as MicroMasters, Xseries, Professional Education and Professional Certificate.
- MicroMasters: The MicroMasters program awards credit that checks towards a Masters certificate, if the student who earned the qualification is acknowledged into the nearby program. MicroMasters contains a progression of experts level courses.
- XSeries: XSeries was the first-ever credential launched by edX, however hardly any new XSeries are being released. The quantity of XSeries Certificate programs is as of now 40. XSeries comprises of sequence of courses that assist you with increasing a profound comprehension of a specific subject.
- Proficient Education: Professional Education are basically paid courses, intended for experts previously working in the subject field.
- Proficient Certificate: Professional Certificates are like the MicroMasters and Xseries. In contrast to MicroMasters, they don’t offer a way to credit. Contrasted with Xseries, they are supposedly more employer friendly.
How To Register on edX:
- Click the link which is given below to go to the official registration page on edX website.
- Than you will need to register or signup with your email address, username and password.
- After creating the account, you have to explore the website and pick the course you like.
- On the course’s page, click on the “Enroll Now” button and for most courses, it will provide you with different enrolment options: Pursue a Verified Certificate (+ price) or Audit This Course (free).
- Kindly note if you will suscribe the verified courses you will eligible to get certifications from top institutions around the world, like MIT, Harvard, etc.
Registration Link: Click Here
Note: If you want to look at the course before purchasing the certificate, pick Audit This Course. The course is the equivalent and you will have a lot of chances to buy the certificate later. Additionally, you can pay and be qualified for a discount during the cash back period.
|Valeo Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Microsoft Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Deloitte hiring Research Analyst||Click here|
|L&T Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Autodesk Recruitment 2020
|GE Healthcare Recruitment 2020
|TIRUMALA MILK PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here or search @meganaukri|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|