DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2023 for Freshers as Associate Professional Test Engineer in Hyderabad.
DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2023 | DXC Technology hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Accenture is hiring candidates as Associate Professional Test Engineer. The company announces recruitment in drive in Hyderabad, IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technologys an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States. Apply for Software Engineer at DXC Technology.
DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Profile: Associate Professional Test Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/ 2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Essential Job Functions
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require shift or weekend work
DXC Technology recruitment process
- Virtual Assessment
- Virtual Interview
DXC Technology Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
DXC Technology Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How to apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 Apply Link: Click Here
|Microsoft Off Campus jobs 2023
|L&T Off Campus jobs 2023
|NCR Corporation Off Campus jobs 2023
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2023
|Oracle Off Campus jobs 2023
|Tata Communications Off Campus jobs 2023
|Indigo Off Campus jobs 2023
|Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus jobs 2023
|Ansys Off Campus jobs 2023
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)
|Freshers Job (Group)
|MNC Jobs (Channel)
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida
|Government Jobs (Channel)
|Free Online Courses
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn
|Follow Us on Instagram
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts