Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 | Deloitte hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Deloitte is hiring candidates as Quality Analysts. The company announces a recruitment drive in Hyderabad,IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Deloitte Website: Check Here
Deloitte Wikipedia: Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Drive – Information Details
|Experience||0 – 3 Years, Freshers|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, IN|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA
Must Read: Data science vs Machine learning
- Should have good experience/knowledge with Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Mercury test management tools like Test Director, Quality Center, and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
- Knowledge of Enterprise-Wide Networks and Software Implementations.
Must Read: 100+ SWIFT payments Interview Questions and Answer
Work you’ll do
As a Quality Analyst, you will be working closely with the Development team, Technical Delivery Managers, Product Owners, and the US Studio team to aggregate prioritize, and report out on the impact of the top quality issues affecting the projects. A unique opportunity to be a part of growing QPE Practice that drives consistency, quality, and efficiency of the services delivered to clients.
- Experience in Testing at least a couple of Service Now implementations
- Experience in testing service now modules- CMDB, Incident/Problem Management, Service Request/Catalog, Change Management
- Experience in ServiceNow Test automated framework (ATF)– should have automated at least a couple of regression suites
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- Good to have- Worked on testing Service Now platform upgrades/patches
- Responsible for analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and coordinating testing activities.
- Responsible for preparing Test plans, test scenarios, test cases.
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
- Familiarize themselves with the business functionality and technology used for Assigned applications (under test).
- Utilize DAS QE testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
- Work closely with an on-site team towards successful test phases.
- Encourage collaborative efforts lease with other Release Stream team areas.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Responsible for successful execution and alerting team and managers of obstacles, issues, and risks.
- Able to discuss the status of all open issues facing the test team and describes actions taken to mitigate such issues.
- Owning the testing activities of the assigned project.
- Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
- Good to have exposure to Web Services testing using SOAP UI and knowledge on Mobile Testing.
- Issue identification and subsequent logging of defects within the defect management tool.
- Good Analytical Thinking and Team Skills.
Must Read: InfyTQ Exam Questions: 100+ Coding and Programming Questions
1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers: Check Here
500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers: Check Here
Apply Link for (Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Drive): Apply Here
Accenture Aptitude Mock Test: Mock Test
Aptitude Mock Test For Practise 1: Mock Test
Questions about finding a job at Deloitte?
What do I do if I’m having problems submitting my profile online?
If you are having problems submitting your profile online please check out the Application/Technical FAQs we provide below.
One note: please do not submit your CV/resume directly through the “Contact us” link. This will only delay your CV/resume being routed to the appropriate recruiting professional.
Where does Deloitte have offices?
Given our sheer size and reach, we are just about everywhere in the US and abroad! In the US, Deloitte has more than 100 offices. Learn more about how to find a particular office location. To learn about job opportunities and offices outside of the US, change the location to global on the top right of our site to learn more about Deloitte member firms.
What is the typical assessment process for a CV/resume?
Once you submit your information, it’s then shared with the appropriate recruiting professional. He or she compares your skills and experience with the requirements of the position for which you have applied, as well as any other listed position. You will be contacted if you are selected for consideration.
How can I prepare for my interview with Deloitte?
Glad you asked! We want to help you with this process so by all means, visit our recruiting tips page where we have provided steps to help you make a great impression on the organization, along with many other helpful tips and guidance to help you along the process.
Do you accept applications from candidates requiring work sponsorship?
Yes. Your recruiter will discuss the details throughout the recruiting process.
How do I find out about Executive careers and opportunities at Deloitte?
We are looking for top talent at the partner, principal, and managing director level. Please visit the Executives section of our careers site, which offers information about Executive careers.
We know submitting your information can sometimes be a challenge so we are hoping to help you every step of the way with this section, where we supply you with guidance on using our Deloitte US application system. If your questions are not answered by these technical FAQs, you may contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form. Select ‘Careers – Technical Support’ as your topic. Providing detailed information about any technical issues you are experiencing (including screenshots of errors encountered) will help to ensure your question is handled as quickly as possible.
Can I apply through mobile?
Yes! We support iOS and Android devices.
How do I enter my employer or school? What do I do if my employer or school isn’t listed?
Here are five steps to help you do this:
1. Try typing the name of your employer or school into the text box provided. Up to 15 matching values will be listed.
2. If the value is in the list, select the value provided.
3. If your employer or school is not listed, please select the “Not in List” option.
4. Place your cursor in the employer or school field and begin to type “Not in List.”
5. Select the value that is displayed.
Can I attach files to my application?
Absolutely! But just keep in mind the following when uploading files:
- The attached files must not exceed 500 kilobytes each.
- A maximum of five files can be attached, one at a time.
- Standard file formats such as .docx, .xls, .pdf among others can be attached. The search tool that recruiters use to search for candidates will not be able to analyze the content of some attached files, such as image files and compressed files (.zip).
How can attachments be deleted?
Hit a wrong button? Upload an older version of your resume? No worries. If need to delete an attached file, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form to get in touch with our technical support staff. Select ‘Careers – Technical Support’ as your topic and provide us with your full name, the email associated with your account, and the names of the file(s) you would like us to delete.
What if I’m told a record already exists under the user name through which I tried to register?
The user name may have already been registered by another user. Try creating your profile with a more unique user name such as your email address.
What if the access code I was given with “Forgot User Name/Forgot Password” does not work?
No problem. To reset your password click the access link from the email sent to you.
It’s really important that you type in the access code. Copying/pasting the access code from the email may result in extra spaces being copied, which will cause the access code to fail.
Additionally, the access code is only for the initial setup of your password and will only work once. If you have forgotten your password, please select the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. Technology can be tricky sometimes, right?
Once I submit my information, who can see it?
Great question! Once you submit your information, your profile will be visible to HR/recruiting personnel of the member firms in the countries you apply to or express interest in when you make your selections on the “Location Preferences” page of the candidate profile form. If you would like your profile to be visible to all countries within Deloitte, select “Worldwide” as your “Location Preference”.
Please note: Indicating a location preference will only make your profile available if a recruiting professional searches for it, so, if you want to be considered for a specific position, you must express interest in the specific position.
Privacy Statement: Please review this document carefully regarding the collection and use of personal information submitted through the Deloitte Recruitment Management System and your usage of the Deloitte Recruitment Management System.
What if I have a browser error?
Ah, yes, the infamous browser error message that we’ve all seen at one point or another. System errors can be caused by a number of issues. To remedy a system error you need to completely close your Internet browser. You can then re-open it and return it to the careers site to continue with your profile submission.
If you use your Internet browser’s back arrow it may also cause a system error, so avoid using it when working in your online profile.
If you experience errors when applying, your Internet browser security settings may be too high. Change the settings to a lower level and clear your temporary Internet files; this should clear up the issue for you.
For the best experience, please use the latest version of Chrome. Please note that Safari on MAC OS is not supported. If you are using a MAC, please install Chrome.
Please note, https://apply.deloitte.com/ is a trusted site.
|BBC India Off-campus Drive 2021||Apply here|
|Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021||Apply here|
|CDK Global Jobs 2021 Hiring Freshers||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|