Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2023 Freshers as Analyst-End User Support in Hyderabad.
Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2023 | Deloitte hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Deloitte is hiring candidates as Analyst-End User Support. The company announces a recruitment in Hyderabad, IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England.
Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Deloitte
Designation: Analyst-End User Support
Work Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte
Last Date: ASAP
Degree Needed: B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
Passout Batch: 2022/ 2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
Work you’ll do
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing processes.
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops & desktops.
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new technology.
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level agreements.
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and resolution.
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer relationship.
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance activities. Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are required.
- B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an advantage.
Deloitte Off Campus Jobs recruitment process
- Round 1 – Online Aptitude Exam.
- Round 2 – Spoken English or Grammar Round.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Deloitte Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Deloitte Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Deloitte Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
Can I apply through mobile?
Yes! We support iOS and Android devices.
How do I enter my employer or school? What do I do if my employer or school isn’t listed?
Here are five steps to help you do this:
1. Try typing the name of your employer or school into the text box provided. Up to 15 matching values will be listed.
2. If the value is in the list, select the value provided.
3. If your employer or school is not listed, please select the “Not in List” option.
4. Place your cursor in the employer or school field and begin to type “Not in List.”
5. Select the value that is displayed.
Can I attach files to my application?
Absolutely! But just keep in mind the following when uploading files:
- The attached files must not exceed 500 kilobytes each.
- A maximum of five files can be attached, one at a time.
- Standard file formats such as .docx, .xls, .pdf among others can be attached. The search tool that recruiters use to search for candidates will not be able to analyze the content of some attached files, such as image files and compressed files (.zip).
How can attachments be deleted?
Hit a wrong button? Upload an older version of your resume? No worries. If need to delete an attached file, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form to get in touch with our technical support staff. Select ‘Careers – Technical Support’ as your topic and provide us with your full name, the email associated with your account, and the names of the file(s) you would like us to delete.
What if I’m told a record already exists under the user name through which I tried to register?
The user name may have already been registered by another user. Try creating your profile with a more unique user name such as your email address.
What if the access code I was given with “Forgot User Name/Forgot Password” does not work?
No problem. To reset your password click the access link from the email sent to you.
It’s really important that you type in the access code. Copying/pasting the access code from the email may result in extra spaces being copied, which will cause the access code to fail.
Additionally, the access code is only for the initial setup of your password and will only work once. If you have forgotten your password, please select the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. Technology can be tricky sometimes, right?
Once I submit my information, who can see it?
Great question! Once you submit your information, your profile will be visible to HR/recruiting personnel of the member firms in the countries you apply to or express interest in when you make your selections on the “Location Preferences” page of the candidate profile form. If you would like your profile to be visible to all countries within Deloitte, select “Worldwide” as your “Location Preference”.
Please note: Indicating a location preference will only make your profile available if a recruiting professional searches for it, so, if you want to be considered for a specific position, you must express interest in the specific position.
Privacy Statement: Please review this document carefully regarding the collection and use of personal information submitted through the Deloitte Recruitment Management System and your usage of the Deloitte Recruitment Management System.
What if I have a browser error?
Ah, yes, the infamous browser error message that we’ve all seen at one point or another. System errors can be caused by a number of issues. To remedy a system error you need to completely close your Internet browser. You can then re-open it and return it to the careers site to continue with your profile submission.
If you use your Internet browser’s back arrow it may also cause a system error, so avoid using it when working in your online profile.
If you experience errors when applying, your Internet browser security settings may be too high. Change the settings to a lower level and clear your temporary Internet files; this should clear up the issue for you.
For the best experience, please use the latest version of Chrome. Please note that Safari on MAC OS is not supported. If you are using a MAC, please install Chrome.
|Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|PowerSchool Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Tata Communications Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Siemens Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023 Registrations||Apply here|
|Cadence Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|PwC Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now