Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2022 Freshers as GTLO-Customer Support-Analyst in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Deloitte hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Deloitte is hiring candidates as GTLO-Customer Support-Analyst. The company announces a recruitment in Hyderabad, Telangana, IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England.
Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Deloitte
Designation: GTLO-Customer Support-Analyst
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte
Last Date: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience: 0 – 1 years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2020/2021
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Get The High Paying Job You Deserve (CTC: 10 – 15 LPA): Check Here
The ideal candidate should
- Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment (rotating shift changes up to every month):
* 5:30 AM – 2:30 PM IST,
* 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM IST
* 9:00 PM – 06:00 AM IST
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
What you’ll do
- Customer handling skills – Call etiquettes
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc. Zero RED light calls for entire year. Understanding on above metrics is mandate
- Client value add, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors and Senior Managers from client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
* Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment
Deloitte Off Campus Jobs recruitment process
- Round 1 – Online Aptitude Exam.
- Round 2 – Spoken English or Grammar Round.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Deloitte Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Deloitte Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Deloitte Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Get The High Paying Job You Deserve (CTC: 10 – 15 LPA): Check Here
Can I apply through mobile?
Yes! We support iOS and Android devices.
How do I enter my employer or school? What do I do if my employer or school isn’t listed?
Here are five steps to help you do this:
1. Try typing the name of your employer or school into the text box provided. Up to 15 matching values will be listed.
2. If the value is in the list, select the value provided.
3. If your employer or school is not listed, please select the “Not in List” option.
4. Place your cursor in the employer or school field and begin to type “Not in List.”
5. Select the value that is displayed.
Can I attach files to my application?
Absolutely! But just keep in mind the following when uploading files:
- The attached files must not exceed 500 kilobytes each.
- A maximum of five files can be attached, one at a time.
- Standard file formats such as .docx, .xls, .pdf among others can be attached. The search tool that recruiters use to search for candidates will not be able to analyze the content of some attached files, such as image files and compressed files (.zip).
How can attachments be deleted?
Hit a wrong button? Upload an older version of your resume? No worries. If need to delete an attached file, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form to get in touch with our technical support staff. Select ‘Careers – Technical Support’ as your topic and provide us with your full name, the email associated with your account, and the names of the file(s) you would like us to delete.
What if I’m told a record already exists under the user name through which I tried to register?
The user name may have already been registered by another user. Try creating your profile with a more unique user name such as your email address.
What if the access code I was given with “Forgot User Name/Forgot Password” does not work?
No problem. To reset your password click the access link from the email sent to you.
It’s really important that you type in the access code. Copying/pasting the access code from the email may result in extra spaces being copied, which will cause the access code to fail.
Additionally, the access code is only for the initial setup of your password and will only work once. If you have forgotten your password, please select the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. Technology can be tricky sometimes, right?
Once I submit my information, who can see it?
Great question! Once you submit your information, your profile will be visible to HR/recruiting personnel of the member firms in the countries you apply to or express interest in when you make your selections on the “Location Preferences” page of the candidate profile form. If you would like your profile to be visible to all countries within Deloitte, select “Worldwide” as your “Location Preference”.
Please note: Indicating a location preference will only make your profile available if a recruiting professional searches for it, so, if you want to be considered for a specific position, you must express interest in the specific position.
Privacy Statement: Please review this document carefully regarding the collection and use of personal information submitted through the Deloitte Recruitment Management System and your usage of the Deloitte Recruitment Management System.
What if I have a browser error?
Ah, yes, the infamous browser error message that we’ve all seen at one point or another. System errors can be caused by a number of issues. To remedy a system error you need to completely close your Internet browser. You can then re-open it and return it to the careers site to continue with your profile submission.
If you use your Internet browser’s back arrow it may also cause a system error, so avoid using it when working in your online profile.
If you experience errors when applying, your Internet browser security settings may be too high. Change the settings to a lower level and clear your temporary Internet files; this should clear up the issue for you.
For the best experience, please use the latest version of Chrome. Please note that Safari on MAC OS is not supported. If you are using a MAC, please install Chrome.
|Bentley Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Barclays Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Mindtree Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Oracle Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Tata Communications Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Infosys Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|HCL Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Zycus Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now