Danaher Recruitment 2020 | Danaher hiring Experienced candidates for the Post of Dev Ops Engineer. It is a Good opportunity for All Engineering Graduate Candidates to become a part of a well-reputed company.
The company opens Registration for a limited time, kindly register on the official website of Danaher before the registration ends.
About the Company:
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.
The company’s 3 segments are “Life Sciences”, “Diagnostics” and “Environmental & Applied Solutions” Danaher is ranked 160th on the Fortune 500 In 2019, Danaher was ranked by Forbes as one of the best employers for diversity.
The company is named after Danaher Creek in Western Montana. It was fishing in this creek where the founders, brothers Steven M. Rales and Mitchell Rales, envisioned a new kind of manufacturing company dedicated to continuous improvement. Danaher was one of the first companies in North America to adopt “Kaizen” principles to manufacturing, which is a lean manufacturing Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement, and elimination of waste.
|Dev Ops Engineer
|Best in Industry
|2 – 5 Years
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
|Last Date to apply
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)
Responsibilities For Danaher Recruitment
- Define, deploy and manage processes and tools for continuous integration (CI/CD), test-driven development, and release management
- Follow and enforce clean code practices, software design patterns, software testing and applying common infrastructure patterns
- Infrastructure Setup, Monitoring, Maintenance and Scale up for Danaher Digital’s cloud based on AWS/Azure
- Code and/or script solutions to automate processes
- Communicate and collaborate with development teams and OpCo teams
- Identify and implement tools that will optimize CI/CD, testing, release and other processes
- Collaborate on creating and implementing cloud policies and governance.
- Administration of different environments on Cloud
- Build and improvise the automated tools to build infrastructure, monitoring and alerting system and Data visualization
- Create and implement strategies to improve processes; including process re-engineering as required
- Should be willing to participate on a revolving on call schedule
Requirements For Danaher Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field with 5+ years’ experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in AWS/Azure technologies such as EC2, ELB, Auto Scaling, Route 53, S3, Cloud Formation
- 2+ years experience: AWS, Azure, Virtualization, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes: These should ring a bell, and are not a foreign word
- 2+ years experience AWS/Azure monitoring tools, GIT, Node deployment tools and continuous integration
- 3+ years strong experience in Deployment (CI/CD) tools: Chef, Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience in incident management: should keep a cool head in an emergency, maintain poise amid incidents
- 1+ year experience with containers using Docker and Kubernetes, Experience with administering Windows/Linux, including Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere etc.).
- 3+ years experience with Bash PowerShell and other similar script writing skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Ability to travel as needed (minimal).
Danaher Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Candidates Should apply through online. The link which is given below, apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for Danaher Recruitment 2020: Apply Here
|Capgemini Off campus Recruitment Drive 2020
|Facebook Recruitment 2020
|Mitel Off Campus Recruitment 2020
|Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020 | Prize Pool INR 15,00,000*
|Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk
|BNY MELLON Freshers Recruitment
|ThinkSys Hiring Software Engineer Trainee
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test For 2021 Batch
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn