Cvent Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Associate Product Consultant in Gurgaon.
Cvent Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Cvent hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Cvent is hiring candidates as Associate Product Consultant. The company announces a recruitment drive in Gurgaon, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry with the innovative technology organizations need to promote, manage, and evaluate their events and drive live engagement with their attendees.
We are looking for team members who thrive in a dynamic, vibrant environment, are out-of-the-box thinkers, passionate business operators, and are looking to grow with us as we work together to power the human connection through our technology.
Cvent Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Cvent
Job Position: Associate Product Consultant
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
Eligibility Criteria for Cvent
Degree Needed: Any Graduate
Work Hours: 24*7 shifts
Passout Batch: 2021/2022
Position: Full Time
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy –
2021/ 2022 Pass outs with max 9 month experience
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate (0-1 years’ experience) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a added advantage
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Cvent recruitment process
- shorlisting of candidates on CGPA basis
- Online MCQ based round
- online coding round on ‘Codility’ platform
- F2F Interview I
- F2F Interview II
Cvent Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Cvent Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
Cvent Off Campus Jobs 2022 FAQ
What Is Cvent’s Hiring Process?
Cvent has a large number of applicants, who they put through a streamlined process to maintain a simple and easy employment process for everyone involved. Cvent has three stages in its hiring process:
How to Prepare for Cvent’s Online Assessments?
Using the tips and information above, you should have a better idea of what to expect going into the recruitment process with Cvent. This information will help you feel more self-assured and confident as you commence the pre-employment process.
Additional practice can further prepare you for pre-employment screening by Cvent. Practice questions for the assessments and interview process are excellent ways to proceed in your preparation. Practice is one of the best ways for job seekers to increase their chances of being hired.
Cvent Software Engineer Salary?
The average salary is ₹19,65,735 Lakhs per year in Cvent for Software Engineer.
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2022
|Amdocs Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Boeing Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Nielsen Off Campus jobs 2022
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2022
|Ansys Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Tata Communications Off Campus jobs 2022
|Infosys Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Cognizant Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
How to apply for Cvent Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Cvent Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|